Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath

IF's POV

After we finally resurrected the Mascot and explaining the situation the situation to her regarding the Killachines, The Mascot ask us to escort her to the place where the seal was broken so that we could seal the Killachine again, a few hours later, we arrival at the World's Labyrinth dungeon.

Kazuma: here we are again, the World Labyrinth dunegon.

Uni: hey ! it is me or did you all see what i saw.

Demo: yes Uni, we all saw it as well.

Blanc: looks like the Heartless and the Nobodies have invaded this place and are on patrol.

Rom: this place wasn't like this the last you got here big sis.

Red: GRIM REAPER must be the one who dispatch them to guard this place until they reactivate all of the Killachines.

Kazuma: then guess what, we won't let them do what they want.

Nepgear: so what's the plan ?

IF: we escort the Mascot to her location and strike down any monsters, Heartless and Nobodies that gets in our way.

Blanc: that sounds like a good plan, however we shouldn't not forget that two of GRIM REAPER's Four Lords of Death are here.

Kazuma: yeah Hokori and Ikari. we already fight against your brother Blanc and we know how strong he is.

Blanc: yeah, but we will end fighting him again eventually.

Compa: i just hope that everything will be fine.

Kazuma: *smile* don't worry Compa, everything gonna be alright.

Compa: *smiling* ehehehehe, you're right.

Demo: alright everyone, we better get moving because looksl ike the Heartless and Nobodies notice our presence.

We turn around and see both Heartless and Nobodies coming at us with the intention to attack and prevent us from heading to where Ikari and Hokori are.

Kazuma: well looks like we gonna have to take them down, Uni, Nepgear, Blanc, everyone, are you ready ?

Everyone: we're ready.

Kazuma: then let's do this.

We all pick out weapons and ready to attack, Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear and Blanc summon their Keyblades which attract the Heartless and Nobodies to us and begin their assault.

Kazuma: Ragunaroku ("Ragnarok")

Nepgear: Kaminari ōra ("Lightning Aura")

Nepgear cloak herself in lightning and attack the Heartless and Nobodies by opening portals of light and rushing at him at high speed repeatedly before finishing her move by stabbing her katana into the ground summoning a column of light that confuses them.

Uni: Zettaireido ("Absolute Zero")

Uni did the same attack as Nepgear, but she cloak herself in icy aura and rush at both Heartless and Nobodies causing pillars of ice to erupt from the ground where they stand, destroying them in the process.

Blanc: how about this ?

Blanc raise her Keyblade in the air and gather her energy into it, creating an ethereal balde made of ice that was big enough to slay all of them in one go.

Rom: whoa ! *eyes sparking* big sis is so cool !

Ram: even Kazuma onii-chan is incredible ! come on Rom, it's our turn to show those creatures what we made off.