Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic

Blanc's POV

After defeating both CFW Trick who happen to be a replica of the real one and Ikari who retreated, all of us gather all together at Lastation and hold a council of war with the objective to take back Planeptune from ASIC.

Histoire: thank you all for gathering once more, the reason why we are here together is...

Kei: skip the formalities, if you would, we're well aware of why we're here.

Histoire: you are right, then, i would like to ask for your help in releasing Planeptune from ASIC's control.

Chika: Leanbox's forces are ready to assist, after all, this all stemmed from my poor judgement.

Kiana: the Kaslana Family is ready as well to assist in retaking Planeptune from the enemy, we ready when you are.

Kei: it's hardly picturesque to have a nation next to ours under the control of something like ASIC.

Kazuma: indeed, if GRIM REAPER were the ones in control things weren't be easy due to their powers over the Heartless and Nobodies.

Mina: that's true Kazy, off course, i have no qualms with providing support, do you have a detailed plan we can go over ?

Meiun: any plans will be welcome.

Histoire: time is too short to draw up any kind of intricate plan, i suggest the simple method of using force.

Broccoli: that's definitly simple, nyu.

Demo: use force to get them out of Planeptune, i like that plan.

Vert: it may cause some casualties on our end, but there is scarcely a more effective approch.

Neptune: okay, then let's mamma jamma our way over there now ! time is shoter than our skirts, ladies !

Histoire: just a moment, this plan had one problem to iron out.

Boruto: what it is Histoire ?

Histoire: even if we use greater numbers, it will have little effect on the enemy leader. that said, i wish for the CPUs and the Chosen Ones to act separately, seek out and eliminate the enemy leader.

Red: whoa, so you think someone really tough is hiding in there ?

Uni: who's their leader.

Histoire: i believe her name was CFW Magic.

Nepgear: Magic !

Blanc: that bitch.

Noire: now we're talking, that woman has been at the top of my hit list ever since we got back.

Kazuma: grrrrr, that bitch who made Blanc suffer !!!

Blanc: please honey stay calm, i know there's a lot on your mind right now especially after what happened back at the castle.

Kazuma: you right Blanc.

Noire: do you really think that the CFW Trick we fought was a replica of the real one ?

Kazuma: yes, despite acting like the real one, he was weaker than his original, damn them for always getting in the way.

Chika: what i still don't understand is why CFW Trick joined GRIM REAPER ?

Kei: i think maybe, CFW Trick found GRIM REAPER's goal more promising than ASIC.

Kazuma: that's a possibility.

Histoire: very well, we will commence the operation tomorrow morning, please rest until then.

Everyone: understood.