Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC

Nepgear's POV

After hearing about Chika's plan to reverse ASIC's teachings, 5pb. along with ourselves decide to hold a big concert tonight in Leanbox as a way to make people forget about ASIC's teachings and revert them back to normal.

Kazuma: let's hope this work.

Blanc: it will work honey, i'm sure of it, but if not, me and the CPUs Candidates will intervene to help 5pb.

Kazuma: hehehehe you have though of everything do you ?

Blanc: off course, i'm your girlfriend after all and i know for a fact that it will difficult to revert the effects of the teachings ASIC spread around Leanbox.

Kazuma: if grandpa was here, he would be proud of us.

Blanc: i know babe, you remember when we visited his grave, back in your world ?

Kazuma: yes and then i tell you about his heroic feats that he accomplished in his life, you were really amazed by him at that time you want to follow his footsteps like me.

Blanc: that's true and guess what, that fact didn't changed at all, i'm always willing to follow Haru's footsteps and inspire me to becoming a legend like him.

Kazuma: ehehehehe so true. but for now, let's see how this concert is gonna led us, will it bring back everyone in Leanbox to normal or not.

Blanc: the moment of truth will arrive and maybe sooner than expected.

Several hours later, we arrival at the concert and notice the large crowd that gathered to see 5pb.'s concert and we were surprise to see this many of them.

Nepgear: Goodness, look at that crowd...

IF: after seeing this, i get what Chika was going for. This could fix the Leanbox Situation in a single go.

Kazuma: i understand what Chika mean by that, but what if that fail ?

Uni: then, me, Nepgear, Rom & Ram will step to help 5pb. out and bring the people back to their sense.

Rom: that's right....

Ram: if things start to get out of hands we will help 5pb. on stage, even thought we never been on a stage before.

Red: it made perfect sense to me ! After all, it's a concert with my wifey candidate !

5pb.: hello, everyone ! I'm glad that you all made it.

Compa: hello, Miss 5pb. Thank you for unviting us.

Demo: we really happy to assist to your concert tonight, i hope everything will be fine.

5pb.: thank you Miss Demo, i'd love it if you would all listen to my songs.

Blanc: we will, don't worry about it, beside my honey here also want to hear you're songs.

Kazuma: *blushing* co-come on Blanc, don't say it out lourd.

Blanc: ehehehehe, you so cute when you blushing.

5pb.: ehehehehehe, you both are really made to be together, Haru Dragneel would be the happiest grandfather if he was here.

Kazuma: *smile* you bet.

Cave: 5pb., now's the time, the spotlight is all yours.

5pb.: oh, whoops ! I forgot that i'm the opening act. I better get going. I'll see you all later, okay ?

5pb. left to prepare herself for the opening act of her concert, Nepgear was smiling seeing her really pumped up about the concert she's about to do for her fans.