CHAPTER 01

VENDREDI 17:03

VENDREDI 17:03

Moon Chaeyoung was working on a painting. Just like the old days, she spent the days and nights inside the painting studio.

All she did was painting Mina's portrait, afraid she might forget how her lover looked like.

A small light of autumn sunset was trying to penetrate through the gaps of the curtain. She guides her gaze on the light, spacing out for a moment.

She gets to her feet, and slowly pushed the curtain.

She was blinded by the golden rays that lead her to flicker her eyes. She raised her palm over her eyes to block the blinding lights.

The orangish and reddish autumn leaves were falling like a feather outside

The season reminded her of a tragedy. A tragedy that whither the petals of her life.

FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO

DIMANCHE 10:34

Hera and Ciel dragged Chaeyoung inside the amusement park. The three kids are as excited as a ten-year-old kid would feel upon entering amusement park for the first time.

Mina was reaching Irene on the phone. She has no idea of the flow of the proposal. The older woman only sent the address.

✆ "Yes, baby?" Momo picked up the phone. "You're mom's taking a shower."

Mina frowned. "Is this Momo? What are you doing in Irene's place?"

✆ "We are a thing. Why? Got a problem with that?"

Mina slaps her forehead. "I can't believe the lawyer got scammed."

Momo chuckled. ✆ "I did not con her, young woman. We had a formal deal. She is my doctor, and I'm here as her patient."

Mina rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Contact me later when she's done. I want to hear the plan from her."

✆ "That hurt me. You're already talking to me. Why not ask me?"

"I cut my trust on you since I found out you told Chaeyoung that I love fox!"

Momo cracked up on the other line. Mina immediately hung up and hissed. She sought the kids and called them.

"Guys, wait up!"

DIMANCHE 13:41

Mina had fun watching the kids pure smiles, but not the times where she has to check their actions one by one.

Hera, Ciel, and Chaeyoung were so excited rushing towards the booths: not watching their steps. Mina was worried they might trip.

"I will drive the yellow one." Ciel excitedly picked the colour of the car she wants to drive.