CHAPTER 25

MARDI 10:30

The next day, Mina and Chaeyoung are scheduled for physical therapy. They were asleep for five years, hence they needed physical therapy to regain their balance and strength again. Walking at the electric treadmill, Mina was holding her lover's hand. She was afraid the girl might slip over. "Still good? How about your breathing?"

Flattering by the concern, Chaeyoung smiled and responded: "I can still do this for five more minutes."

"Okay. Only for five minutes. No more excising minute. I don't want you to overwork yourself." Mina said with concern. When Chaeyoung was done, she volunteered to wipe the sweats and patting her crown. "You did well. You are so strong, baby."

"I succeed in the session because you were holding my hand like this." Chaeyoung smiled. "You make me go on, Mina."

Wearing a smile, "It's my turn." Mina said and proceed to the treadmill. "Go rest on the seat while waiting for me."

"But I want to hold your hand too."

"It's alright, baby. I want you to rest."

Obedient, "Okay," Chaeyoung said and took a seat with the assistance of her therapist.

The therapy session goes on for long minutes. After the therapy session, Mina and Chaeyoung proceed to take their hot bath as a part of their therapy. A warm bath makes the blood flow easier, it also makes it more oxygenated by allowing you to breathe deeper and slower. A hot bath has plenty of benefits for our body. That is why people go to a spa. The spa is taken from the Latin: Salus per aquam, which means health from water.

MARDI 11:20

In the VIP bathroom, Mina and Chaeyoung are on the huge circular hot bath without any cloth on. The hot bath is limited to five people with levels of steps to sit on and four feet deep. The therapist informed them to soaked their body for at least twenty-five minutes to relaxed their muscles after the exercise session earlier.

With eyes shut, arms resting on the mouth of the tub, "This is relaxing." Mina mumbled. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes and set them on the girl sitting across her. "Why is she sitting far from me?" She moved closer to her girl, walking in the hot water.

Chaeyoung feels the small waves of water as Mina moving closer. She had her eyes shut as the hot bath making her body and mind relaxed. When she opened her eyes, she found herself being cornered.

Mina poles her arms on both sides, cornering Chaeyoung. "Why are you sitting far from me? Are you still scared of me thinking I might do something when we are both naked? If you are thinking that my sweet darling, then you are correct."

Astonished, Chaeyoung gulped. When the predator set her eyes on her nude moons, "Stop staring," she immediately splashed water on her face.

Mina shut her eyes to prevent the water from entering her eyes. She did not expect the sudden attack yet a grin formed on her lips in amusement. She wiped the water on her face and looked at her lover.

"We are not fully healthy yet, and you said I should not overwork myself."

Hearing the seriousness of the girl, Mina chuckled softly. "I was kidding, baby." She cupped her face and kiss her forehead that took four seconds long. She leaned away and locked their eyes. "Get better sooner, okay? I can't wait to go on a date with you."

Chaeyoung smiled. Instead of responding, she hugged Mina.

MARDI 15:20

That afternoon, Chaeyoung was resting. She fell asleep after a meal. Mina took the chance to reached out to Courtney on the telephone for help. She meets her in the empty room across to talk privately. Mina did not waste time and state her purpose. "I need your help tonight."

Courtney was taken aback by the request. A few seconds later before she decided to speak. "I'm sorry but I have changed. I'm not the same person you once know. I will not let you use my body just because your lover is not well yet that you can't use her."

Eyebrows arching in confusion, "What the fuck are you talking about?" Mina said. "I want to have a dinner date with Chaeyoung. We are not allowed to leave the premises yet, so I need your help. This is why I called you."

Giggling, "I was kidding." Courtney said. She was so amused seeing the irate on Mina's face. "What do you want me to do?"

"Can you get me a ring and set up a tent and table on the rooftop? There will be a meteor shower tonight. I can't miss it. I want to watch it with her and continue the proposal. It has to be tonight." Mina paused, staring right into her eyes. "Please, Courtney."

Seeing the eagerness in her despite being not fully well, Courtney could only smile. "So this is what true love is." She mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

Courtney shook her head lightly. "Leave everything to me. Go ahead return to your room and take a rest."

In gratefulness, Mina gave a quick hug to Courtney. "Thank you." She leaves the room with a smile, excited for tonight.

Courtney leaves the room later. Returning to her office, she pulled out the small box on the drawer of her desk. She opened the small box with a smile on her lips. The rings shimmer. It was the ring from five years ago that Mina asked her to find. "If I can't marry you. . . then I will marry your future daughter instead."