CHAPTER 15

VENDREDI 06:35

Stare. Stare. Stare. No ending stare.

Mina was making breakfast: frying that rice well. She noticed the tight as glue stare of the ladyㅡobviously studying her face.

"Wanna touch my face?"

Chaeyoung couldn't hear the question enough. "Uh... Pardon?"

"I said. My face is expensive. Even if you're VIP you can't afford my beauty with money. A stare will cost your body."

Chaeyoung could not hide flushing red every time the woman dirty talk. "Then, I won't look." She averted her gaze to the window.

"Too late for that. You have done it for almost twenty minutes now."

Caught and guilty. Chaeyoung admits, but never expect she stared that long.

Mina lay the plate on the table: garlic rice, fried egg, and sausage with ketchup on the side. She served one plate only for the guest. "Your breakfast, lady." She's generous enough for a dirty talker.

Chaeyoung awed at the plate. "Woah, thank you so much. I will enjoy the food!" An adorable dimple smile beams as beautiful as the morning sunshine.

Frozen. Mina was attacked by the sudden brightness. She forgot to breathe for a couple of seconds. Subconsciously, her mind speaks out loud. "I miss that."

"Did you say something?" Chaeyoung asked while chewing the sausage.

Mina frowned: not realizing her words. She hit her head. "Nothing. Finish it all before I finish taking shower."

"But this is too many."

A disbelief chuckle escape. "You're so petite, you won't satisfy me. I'll make you fat so eat that before I eat you."

Gulping. Chaeyoung could only bow her head in agreement.

VENDREDI 07:20

Mina scanned the kitchen. The dining table and sink are cleaned. "Why did she cleaned them?" She sought for the lady and found her sleeping on the sofa.

Waltzing towards the lady, she said: "Hey, are you a piggy? Sleeping after you eat?" She heard no response.

Chaeyoung was in deep sleep.

"Is she for real?" Mina talked to herself and smirked. "Unbelievable."

Mins squat and study Chaeyoung's face to find the answer. Dark circles lay under her eyes: indicating that she had less sleep at night.

"Seemed like you couldn't sleep right after what I did last night," Mina mumbled and smiled in amusement.

The lady automatically caused elation in her that always found herself smiling while staring.

"It's unfair how I couldn't remember you..." Mina voiced her emotions almost like a whisper.

She remembered the first day she met her eyes. It was as beautiful as the sunset, but they filled with pain.

"Yet I feel so sorry, for causing misery for such a precious person like you."

Before her emotions turned into empty tears, she leaves her alone to rest. Mina used the door in the kitchen and slowly shut it. She leaned against the door before proceeding on her business.

A sigh released.

"I'm truly sorry, Chaeyoung. Every time I look at youㅡmy heart reminds me how strong my love for you. And it hurts..." She gripped her chest as water forming inside her eyes. "It hurts not remembering you.