CHAPTER 18

VENDREDI 16:20

Chaeyoung woke up alone inside the tent. She felt heavy though did not drink. She sat up and recall the warm kisses she felt. "Am I not dreaming?"

Heart racing fast: Chaeyoung hugged her knees. At some point, she doubts because the past scenarios since she came to the islandㅡeverything seem just like a dream.

She pinched her cheeks to ease her worry and regret it upon getting the pain she sought. "That hurts." Nevertheless, a smile was painted on her lips.

The smell of the sea welcomed Chaeyoung as she leaves the tent. The woman was out of sight but Hurricane remained beside her. The horse came to her and kneel: indicating for a ride.

"Are you taking me to your owner?" Chaeyoung asked as she hops carefully and holds on tight to the reins. "Please, be slow Hurricane. Don't run, alright?"

The horse makes no sound but obeys the order. Hurricane takes steady strides as she takes Chaeyoung to her wife.

Hurricane walks straight towards the ocean. The sun was still bright and the ocean waves were rich. There was not a single soul present around.

"There's no one here," Chaeyoung mumbled. "Where are you taking me, Hurricane?"

Hurricane halted on the seashore: gazing at the ocean. Chaeyoung followed where the horse facing at.

Mina appeared in the middle of the ocean with a surfing board. She lifts her body from the ocean and sat above the board. Hurricane's tallness caught her attention. There she found her baby riding. With a smile, she raised her hand and wave.

Chaeyoung caught the signal and wave back. Her eyes couldn't believe it. The current picture brings back memories of when they were on the beach.

Out of the blue: Hurricane proceeds to the water.

"W-Wait!" Chaeyoung got a bit panic. "What are you doing, Hurricane?" She's not good at swimming.

Hurricane glances behind his shoulder and stares at Chaeyoung with his clear black eyes. His gaze tells: trust me, mademoiselle.

Chaeyoung was stunned by the beautiful deep dark eyes of the horse. She got his message as clear as the blue sky just by the simple gesture.

The water creates a loud sound as the waves getting bigger.

Chaeyoung looked at the waves. She sought for Mina and saw her becoming one of the waves. Her world stopped spinning in amazement of the woman surfing. "Beautiful..."

Hurricane proceeds to the deep part: sending the mademoiselle to the rightful owner. It was as if the horse and the waves wanted them to meet. As the horse and the wave collideㅡthe ocean becomes calm.

Standing above the surfing board with a smile, "Can you swim?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung blushed: embarrassed to admit the truth. "IㅡI don't."

"It's alright. You got me." Mina jumps off the board and extended her hand. "Take my hand and join me."

The water had soaked Chaeyoung above her knees. The horse is tall so the water will swallow her if she let go of the reins.

"But," Worry is clear in her eyes. "It's too deep."

Mina smiled to ease her worry. "You got me, baby."

Chaeyoung felt sudden butterflies. Like a magnet, their hands intertwined. "Don't let me go."

"Never again." Mina flashed a bright smile and guided Chaeyoung to sit above the board.

VENDREDI 16:40

The whole time, their hands were intertwined as they. None of them speak a thing, just listening to the hum of the wind and music of the waves.

Floating above the surface of the water: Mina tilted her head to her right. She watched Chaeyoung laying above the boardㅡclosed eyes as the sunlight embraced her pictureㅡsailing to her dreams.

Mina swim closer and rested her arms above the board. She watched Chaeyoung's side profile and could not help but smile. Doesn't know what to say to break the silentㅡshe gag instead: "Are you asleep again? Did I go hard for the first time in years?"

Bewildered by the statement, Chaeyoung faced Mina with a red face as if the sun had kissed her cheeks. "IㅡI'm awake." She watched the woman chuckling. "Um, do you have something to tell?"

"Ah-huh." Mina scanned her head to toe. "I'm wet here. I should make you too."

Blinking fast: Chaeyoung dazed in confusion. Her brain was trying to process the words spoken. "WㅡWhat?"

Having fun: Mina giggled bestowing the adorable expression that Chaeyoung makes when confused and embarrassed. "Join me down the water, I say. You're not soaked yet."

Chaeyoung carefully sat up and watch the water. "It's too deep, I'm scared."

"You got me, remember?" Mina locked their eyes to get Chaeyoung's trust, but the lady is too tensed. "Alright. I will bring you to the low surface."

"Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled in relief but she worries about something.

Mina put on the goggles and dived downㅡpulling the board using the rope attachedㅡlike a Dolphin while swimming under.

As Mina reached the low surface, she whistled: calling Hurricane that was waiting on the shore calmly. While waiting for the horse, she faced Chaeyoung. "Take my hand."

Chaeyoung looked down on the water. "Are you standing by the ground?"

Mina giggled. She finds her cautiousness adorable. "I am, so stop worrying now. Put your arms around my shoulder, your feet are bareㅡI don't want them to get a single scratch from the stones and corals."

As command, Chaeyoung encircled her arms around Mina's shoulderㅡlocking her hands behind to ensure security.

Hurricane came and Mina makes him bite onto the surfing board's rope. The horse was intelligent enough to do the taskㅡdragging the board towards the shore.

Mina caught Chaeyoung staring at her with an obvious motive. "You got something to tell?"

"Um," Chaeyoung gulped as their face were so close. Though she has kissed those lips countless timesㅡstill she felt shy. "Am I not a bother? Don't you want to surf anymore?"

Mina shaking her head. "I have been surfing since you fall asleepㅡactually I want to rest now, but I have to help you first."

"Help me withㅡwhat?"

"Ya know, I just fuck youㅡ" Mina was shut by a small paw pressed against her mouth.

The heat continuously rises on Chaeyoung's face. "TheㅡThe fish will hear you talk dirty."

Mina could not stop releasing a giggle from the innocent child. "Oh dear," She slipped her hand around Chaeyoung's neck and pulled her for a quick kiss.

"So as what I wanted to tellㅡthe sea has healing powers. " Mina continuous whilst massaging Chaeyoung's neck from the back. "It is rich in magnesium, helps release stress, relax your muscles, raise deep sleep and cleanse your aura spiritually."

Chaeyoung was overwhelmed by the generosity given but she too has a response: "The sea has also been linked to stimulating the parasympathetic system which can trigger the release of dopamine and serotoninㅡthat means, you would likely want to have sex with me again."

In satisfaction, Mina laugh-out-loudㅡthe loudest laugh she had ever released. "You got it right." She became serious at once. "I want you to get better fast so I can bring you somewhere beautiful."

Chaeyoung tilts her head like a confused pup. "Somewhere beautiful?"

"Ah-huh," Mina smiled and lean over the ears. "Somewhere I can hear your beautiful moan countless times."