CHAPTER 03

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

DIMANCHE 15:05

"Stood you prick! You got to tell me what is going on!" Mina could not cool down.

Tzuyu pulled all her strength left to get on her feet. She got a hard blow it difficult to speak. "N-Nayeon wasㅡ"

Mina grabbed her collar. "Get straight to the point, damn it!"

Tzuyu shoved Mina's hand away that was struggling her. She coughed and rubbed her neck. "W-We don't have time to fight here." She called a cab and open the door. "Come on, sunbae. I will explain on the way."

Furious and clueless, Mina could only follow. They took the cab and Tzuyu told the address.

"You need to see this first." Tzuyu handed the phone over.

Mina watched the clip which showed Nayeon in a bad shape.

"I was told to get Chaeyoung in exchange for her life. I heard it on the phone, she was shot before they hang up. If we can't send her to the hospital, she will die."

Mina cursed. "Then why Chaeyoung? Who are they?"

"The mastermind is Victoria."

"What the hell?! That psycho bitch!"

The driver checked them through the rearview mirror prior to what he heard.

"Ahjussi, focus on the road!" Mina roared.

The poor man bows a little to apologise and mind his job.

"Why aren't you calling the police instead of abducting Chaeyoung, huh? Did the hoe threat you a lot? I'm so fucking done with that bitch!"

"I apologize, sunbae. I was scared. She shot Nayeon to make me move. Besides, I can assure Victoria won't harm Chaeyoung because she only wanted you."

"Fuck, are you blind? How can you assure that if Nayeon was already hurt?!"

Tzuyu was put in silence. She had not put a thought about it.

"I love the kid, do you get that? Isn't that clear to you that that one reason will put Chaeyoung on the mouth of hell?"

"I-I panicked. I was losing my mind there! You don't know how it feels!"

"Sure, I don't," Mina said in a sarcastic tone while nodding her head. "I don't." She recalled the image of the past, hugging the dead tiger. "Fuck, I can't lose her again."

Tzuyu remained silent. She knew there was a better plan. She was about to ditch the order if only she was not guarded.

"What should have I done instead, sunbae?"

Mina checked the navigation of the taxi. In five minutes, they will arrive at the hideout address. Then she checked the addressed sent by the same number on Tzuyu's phone.