CHAPTER 17

VENDREDI 13:20

Mina arrived at a village near the Seongsan Ilchulbong peak whereas there an inn for travellers. She knows the owner of the lodging establishment. They are so close as if they are her real parents. She stayed in the inn every time she goes out for a horse ride around the island. Fortunately, she can go anywhere with her horse. I

"Mr and Mrs Hur, the swan is here." Every people have seen Mina thought she resembles the swan on their private pond so she announced her presence through that name.

"Why are we here?" Chaeyoung asked curiously. "How did you know people here?"

"I stay in one of the inns when I go for a horse ride. I become close with them by the times I visit." Mina smiled. "Grip on tight." She taps Hurricane using her feet and the horse brings them to the backyard.

Mrs Hur immediately storms to welcome the woman right after hearing her voice. "Dear, you're here."

Mina jumped off the horse and kiss the back of Mrs Hur's hand as a greeting. "Happy birthday, Mrs Hur." She smiled politely.

Mrs Hur birthday is tomorrow but Mina came early to help prepare the food tomorrow.

"Thank you for coming, dear." Mrs Hur noticed the adorable lady that seemed to be familiar. "You have a companion. Is she the lady you see in your dreams? Her face resembles a lot from your story."

Mina smiled as a response and looked up at the confused Chaeyoung that was staring at her. She smiled and offer her hand. "Take my hand. I will make sure you won't fall."

Flustered: Chaeyoung took the hand. Mina making sure the lady won't hurt her feet jumping to the ground, so she carries her like a bride.

Eyes locked to each other: the wind blows and the autumn leaves falling slowly behind their statues, creating a beautiful picture as if they are inside Manhwa.

Mrs Hur found her answer just by watching them. The way they look towards one another shows how in love they are with each other. Her guts were right.

"Have you found your real name?"

With care, Mina put the lady down and let Hurricane eat the grass around without tying him. She returned to Mrs Hur. "Yes. I have found my name. It's Mina." Her smile shows how grateful she is.

"What a beautiful name. I'm happy for you, dear." Mrs Hur was so happy she hugged her with tears in her eyes. She knows the struggle that the woman suffered not remembering her memories.

Mina hugged back with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Mrs Hur."

Mrs Hur detached. "What's her name?"

Mina pulled her close and put her hand around her shoulder. "Her name is Chaeyoung." She looked at the lady. "The one who make my whole world bright and sunny."

Chaeyoung blushed from the words. Strange. The bold and straightforward treatment she received made her flustered every time.

Mrs Hur and Chaeyoung exchanged welcoming words and they proceed inside.

They meet Mr Hur and the couple's friends and exchanged warm greetings. Everyone is happy to see the woman again: greeting her with a smile. She is like their daughter.

Mina introduced Chaeyoung to them and they could not stop adoring the adorable lady: treating her as if soon to be their daughter-in-law.

VENDREDI 14:10

Mina and Chaeyoung had placed their stuff in the room they will stay in tonight. Mrs Hur called them for an on-the-house lunch.

"Thank you for the food," Chaeyoung said as they dig to the food.

Enchanted: Mrs Hur could only smile and leave them alone to enjoy their meal.

For the entire time, Mina was just staring at the lady that was enjoying the food with all her heart. "Hey, eat slowly."

Mouth full: Chaeyoung looked at Mina and tight-lipped smiled, her cheeks grow like a little balloon and she looks so adorableㅡMina almost eat her like a dumpling.

"Such a living XD." Mina mumbled and mind her food.

VENDREDI 14:43

Mina brings Chaeyoung to the green field behind the village that was facing the popular tourist spot, Seongsan ilchulbong or Sunrise peak.

It's quite sunny so Mins bring a small tent. Despite the light heat, the field is a great escape because it is an open field near the oceanㅡthe wind is strong that you won't feel the hit.

While preparing the tent, Mina noticed Chaeyoung's absence. She looked around and found her resting.

Chaeyoung and hurricane were both resting: laying on the green grass under the sun. Chaeyoung was leaning against Hurricaneㅡusing the horse's tummy as a pillow. The nature around them caused relaxation that they could not help to close their eyes.

"Look at them getting along for a short amount of time," Mina uttered. The view of them just made her smileㅡthey look so beautiful.

Minutes later, Mina finished building the tent. She sat on the grass and grabbed a can of pineapple juice inside the bucket: needing sugar after a long journey and hard work. While drinking, she felt the cloth on her cheek. She faced the lady mapping her sweats.

"Thank you for your hard work," Chaeyoung said with a smile. She was sitting on her knees.

Mina stared at her charming dimple, adorable round eyes, and kissable lips. Her beauty never failed to capture her heart. She could stare at her all day long. "Um... Want some sugar?" She asked, eyes glued on the lips waiting for them to speak.

"Can I?" Chaeyoung responded a little shy.

Hearing the response, Mina get the canned sparkling strawberry juice. Her guts telling her it is the right drink for the lady. "Here's your sugar."

Chaeyoung's eyes sparkling. "It's my favorite." She took the can of juice at once gratefully and take a gulp.

"Amazing how your eyes turned into hearts." Mina giggled. "Is it that good?"

Chaeyoung nodded. Her face shining so bright in delight. "You may not remember but you used to give me all the types of strawberry juice."

Mina hummed. "I guess my hand remembers everything it touches." She brings her gaze to the lake. "To be honest, since earlier this day, I got this feeling that the things that happened between us today happened beforeㅡlike a dejavu."

Hearing her thoughts: Chaeyoung felt grateful. "It did... And I'm happy knowing that you feel them." She smiled and finish the juice.

Mina watched the enjoyment on her as she drinks the juice. In curiosity, she asked: "Can I have a taste?"

"Oh, sorry. I finished it." Chaeyoung shakes the empty can to show there's nothing left.

Mina bites her lips. "It's alright. There's another way to taste it." Without warning: she placed her hand on the back of Chaeyoung's head, pulled her into a kiss and gently pushed her down.

Chaeyoung was again surprised by the sudden kiss. Nevertheless, when Mina moves her lips on her, she responded.

Flower blooming as the sun rises. Leaves dancing as the wind caresses. Calming music of the waves. Harmony of flapping birds. Mina and Chaeyoung felt all the tiny sensation happening in their body. It was a beautiful sensation that occurs when you kissed someone so dear to you.

Leaning away: their eyes locked. Mina found Chaeyoung's shimmering shy eyes, beautiful. She let out a small smile. "You taste like a drink made of honey."

The words stated grow peach on her cheeks. Chaeyoung was spoiled a lot: receiving butterflies from Mina almost every minute.

Mina carried Chaeyoung inside the tent for a long session and peeked her head in the door and look at you: "No, you can't witness us. Not this time." She winked at you and zipped the door.