CHAPTER 02

YEAR 1946

YEAR 1946

The General was in a heated argument with his wife. The wife caught the man in contact with his woman.

"Have we not discussed that you will never meet your mistress again?!" The wife jumped into her 1935 Sedan.

"How many times have I told you?" The General trails behind: highlighting his motive to convince the woman, and to prevent the situation from stretching big. "I was only there for Nara's natal day!"

"Liar!" The wife slammed shut the door and pointed the man with animosity. "You took advantage of that chance to slither with your woman!"

"That is gibberish! Stop plotting ridiculous ideas in your head!"

"Ridiculous?" The woman let out a mocking hoot of laughter. "You will wish you had not gone there, Yuto!"

The man feared the situation to blast. He knows how cruel his wife can be. "What are you planning to do, Yawa?"

The wife let out a scornful look. "As you said. Useless books shall be burn."

"Nani?" His face darkened with rage. "I'm warning you. Do not lay a hand on my daughter, Inamuka Yawa." He said in a stern voice.

"Too late, Inamuka Yuto. Sayonara."

The engine start and the wife flee with a grin. Since that fight, the General failed to contact his wife. That weekend, he received a message from his spy. A message about his wife affiliating the bandits, and paid to attack the shrine.

PRESENT YEAR

DIMANCHE 06:33

Tzuyu was watching the morning news: caressing the grown Forest that was sleeping warmly above her lap.

Victoria was on the screen. Five years in the cell after committing a crimeㅡtoday she will be released.

Tzuyu recognized the face. It was the face of the woman raging in her dreams. "That witch. . . I should have drag her to hell when I had the chance."

She brought her eyes outside the window. The golden morning sun rays were penetrating between the buildings.

It was the same beautiful Sunday that took two lives.

FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO

DIMANCHE 13:45

Tzuyu was told to wait in the Cafe, yet an hour and a half past her shadow have not to be seen. She wears a frown on her face, worried over her lover. She does not want to call her. Nayeon was driving from their last call, meeting her girlfriend right after work.

Despite having a tight schedule, Nayeon does not abandon her friends and happiness: she saves time to meet her lover and hired someone to prepare the venue of Mina's proposal for Chaeyoungㅡaccording to Irene's flowchart.