CHAPTER 04

LUNDI  07:40

LUNDI  07:40

Moon Chaeyoung checked herself in front of the mirror. She fixed the bow tie and turn around. "How do I look?"

Not a slight spirit present in her tone.

Irene scanned her from head to toe. "You look beautiful and perfect as always." She stood. "But the smile is missing... Haven't seen them for ages."

"It was forgotten..." She checked the time on her wristwatch. "It's time to go."

LUNDI 08:00

It was the University's anniversary. Maxence has become stronger and outstanding as years bloomed and passed.

On the stage. Hera and Ciel are the hosts. They introduce the event and its flows. Later on, Hera called the founder for a speech. "Please all welcome the director of Maxence Woman University, Moon Chaeyoung."

Students and teachers gave warm applause. Chaeyoung waving to the student with a smile. She bows on both sides and to the front.

"How long has it been since the first day I stood for the first time in front of everyone?"

Chaeyoung looked around the campus: filling her eyes with the corners and buildings she once walked as a student.

"Everything felt like yesterday but look at you all, you have grown into what you wanted to be. A strong independent woman carrying strong dreams."

The students listened carefully.

"Almost every day, I was addressed too young to hold such entitlement. Yes, I am... I am too young. Unexpected things in life happen that we cannot foresee but be already written within our destiny."

She smiled sincerely: accepting the life fated for her to be. Yet behind the smile hides misery.

"Inside two years as Maxence Woman University's director wasn't easy, yet I learned a lot." She reminisces about her youth. "When I was in the age of innocence, I hold a paintbrush, learned painting and started wondering over the things that seemed a fantasy."

She called the hardship of life as she grew.

"Everything in life starts at the bottom. It wasn't easy. You have to work at it to bring your dreams to the top... If we dream a desire, it doesn't have to be big. You don't have to push yourself 'til you bleed. Do it with passion, positivity, physically and mentally healthy, and most of all be happy."