CHAPTER 16

VENDREDI 11:25

Chaeyoung woke up from an empty dream.  She scanned the surrounding. Empty household. Deafening silent. She felt alone.

Waltzing outside: she heard running water on the backside.

On the grassy backyard: Mina was bathing her white horse using a water hose. She was shampooing the long and beautiful thick hair.

"Woah..." Chaeyoung muttered. She was stunned by the size and grace of the horse. "He's so beautiful..."

Noticing the unusual beat of her heart: Mina alarmed. It's a sign that her love is near. She turned around and meet the beautiful round eyes.

As their eyes locked: "Hi," Chaeyoung greeted sheepishly and smiled.

Strange. The smile was contagiousㅡMina could not help but smile back. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Um, yeah... Sorry, I fall asleep while waiting for you."

"Nah. It's alright." She stared at her face and drag her gaze on her cheek. "You sleep so deep you got saliva on your cheek."

Embarrassed: Chaeyoung instantly wipes her cheek.

Mina chuckles: having fun playing. "Come here, I'll do it."

Chaeyoung insisted: "I can do it." Nevertheless, stride closer.

Mina wipes her hand on the towel hanging around her neck and cupped Chaeyoung's face: brushing her thumb softly on the side of the lips. There was nothing in there, she just wanted to touch her face and stare at her closer.

"You're so beautiful..."

Chaeyoung was not expecting the wordsㅡit rise the heat of her body.

Not knowing what she was doing: Mina felt like she wanted to kiss those lips every minute. Stranger in mind, but the heart craves.

Eyes locked. Lips targeted. Leaning closer: they almost shared the heat if only nothing interrupted.

In his language, the horse neighing: "Tirik na tirik si kamahalang araw, harot nyo!" He shaking his headㅡsplashing bubbles on the lovers.

"Hey! Hurricane!" Mina used her body to cover Chaeyoung from getting wet. "Stop it! You naughty horse!"

The big mouth of the horse formed into a smirk and he bites the carrot on the basin.

"Geez." Mina guided Chaeyoung to the bench. "I'm sorry about that. Have a sit for now. I'll just bath this naughty horse." She gave her the towel. "Keep this for me."

Chaeyoung nodded. Her heart was still racing so fastㅡshe could not bring her lips to speak.

Mina returned to her task: washing the hair of the horse. After that, she removed her soaked shirtㅡrevealing her black sports brassiere and six-pack abs.

Chaeyoung had not forgotten the first time Mina went shirtless playing volleyball. The sculpture rise the heat of her body. It brings back memories.

After bathing the horse: Mina played with the water. She lifted her hand above her forehead and looked up at the bright sun. The heat is softly burning her skin. She adjusted the water hose to a shower and pointed aboveㅡletting her body soaked to refresh.

Beautiful. Chaeyoung finds the view beautiful seeing the woman having fun with the water embracing her body to fight the heat.

Sensing eyes watching her: Mina dragged her gaze at Chaeyoung. The lady was staring thick at her that instantly looked away after being caughtㅡsweating nervously. A game crossed her mind and her lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Hey. Isn't the heat kinda strong?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung gets on her feet and brings herself in the presence of sunlight. She looked up at the sun squinting her eyes from the strong light.

Mina took the chance to sneak closer.

"Yes," Chaeyoung agreed without looking. "The heat is kinda strong in Jejuㅡ" She was interrupted by a sudden shower. Dragging her gaze down: she met the mischievous smile.

"But I'm the one making you sweat like that," Mina said with a lot of confidence and freed her gummy smile.

Melting from the view: Chaeyoung received the autumn butterflies. "Thank you."

With a bright expression: Mina raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Thank you for smiling as you used to when you look at me," Chaeyoung clarified with a huge smile and hugged the woman in delight.

Author's note: Ako na magsasabi. Quiliq Mina nyo. Gege proceed to the next scenario.

VENDREDI 12:05

Mina was leaning against Hurricane whilst stroking his long smooth hair. They prepared to go on a long journey.

Chaeyoung came out after changing with Mina's clothes: the woman made her soaking wet.

"Are you ready?" Mina asked at once. She scanned the petite body. Her clothes are quite big on her.

Chaeyoung stood in front of Mina: hiding from the light of the sun. "Um..." She hesitated.

"Voice it directly, do I have to read your mind? I can't. Stop wasting time." Mina said strictly. Her time management still active.

Panicking: "IㅡI don't know how to ride a horse." Chaeyoung voiced her concern.

"Ow, you don't? How about... practice with me?"

Chaeyoung was delighted by the generous offer. "Really?"

"Yeah," Mina smirked and lean over the ear to whisper. "Ride me like a horse, baby."