CHAPTER 14

VENDREDI 06:00

Mina was kissing Wendy that was sitting above her lap. She kissed her as if she will not be able to fuck after this.

"Stop," Wendy said under the session. "M-Mina,"

Mina carried her above the table: almost hit the cup of coffee. She trailed Wendy's neck with kisses and leave marks.

"M-MinaㅡGosh, that's enough." Wendy pushed gently her. "I will be late for my flight."

Mina checked the wall clock and sighed. She helped her down and fixed the outfit. "How many days you will be away?"

"For seven days."

Mina takes a seat and sips her coffee. "That's boring. What will I do alone here?"

"Your legal guardian will accompany you. She will help you with your memory right? You will get to be with her for seven days. Until then, if there are no improvementㅡshe will return to Seoul for their wedding."

Mina frowned. "To with whom she will be married? To that fox, she's with? What's the point of remembering me if she's engaged anyway?"

Wendy smirked. "Here's an interesting part of your past. You two are step-sisters who fell in love with each other. But because you were gone, someone has to replace you in her life."

"That's ridiculous." Mina sips coffee. "I don't think she will accompany me. She's always trembling around me, what a pain."

Wendy kissed her lips goodbye. "Well then. Get yourself some fun. I'm off."

Mina sees Wendy offㅡleaning against the frame of the door and waves her hand as the car leaves.

As the sound of the engine fading, Mina started feeling the boredom. However, she noticed someone hiding behind the tree that will fill her day.

"Why she hiding there?" Mina smirked. "Come out now before I close the door."

Chaeyoung was startled. She didn't expect Mina would see her. She was just passing by to get a glimpse: no intention of staying. Slowly, she reveals herself and bows: "G-Good morning."

"What? I can't hear you. Come close." Mina gestured her palm.

Chaeyoung followed. Standing in front of Mina with a sheepish look in her eyes: she kissed her on the cheek. "G-Good morning, Mina."

Bewildered by the greetings. Again, Mina felt strange. The behaviour somewhat not new for her as if it was natural and was used to it. "What was that all about? A kiss on a cheek? Are you serious, lady?"

Realizing what she has done: Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "P-Pardon my rudenessㅡ"

Mina suddenly pulled her inside, shut the door and pinned her against. "Stop doing something that seduced me and apologize after." She lifts her chin, "That feels nice, but do it properly." and kissed her slowlyㅡunlike yesterday night.

Chaeyoung could taste the coffee on her lips. The gentleness of the kiss brings back the memories of soft hours.

Pulling away: Mina breathes with her mouth and rests her forehead and the tip of her nose on Chaeyoung's. Kissing the lady wither her energy: melting on her taste. She leans her head away to see her eyes. "Your lips,"

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and sheepishly respond. "Um, w-what?"

Mina props her arm against the door whilst staring at Chaeyoung's cherry lips and stroke them using her thumb. A fascinated grin crept on her lips. "Smooth like butter."

Speechless. Chaeyoung gulped. She can't read what was going on in Mina's mind. To cut her wild scheme: she hugged her.

"Oh no," Mina was taken aback. She put her arms up. "No no no no. You're choking my bazookas. Don't get too comfy yet, lady."

Chaeyoung detached with a sad face. "Why? We will do these things anyway. Wendy and Courtney had an agreement, I thought you knew?"

Mina pointed to the sofa and Chaeyoung sat as ordered.

"I know. And that's what I'm trying to warn you. The fact that you came this early all aloneㅡgosh how much desperate are you?"

"More than you can imagine." Chaeyoung bites her lips. "I've been waiting for the day to see you againㅡthe real you. Not an illusion."

Mina just stared for a moment. "Did you even have permission from your guardian, or did you escaped again?"

"I have permission." Chaeyoung pouted. "I'm here to accompany you while Wendy is away."

Mina shaking her head. "Are you sure about that?"

"Hundred percent," Chaeyoung said without hesitation.

"Do you even have an idea how many days you will be stuck with me? For seven days, lady."

"I don't care. Seven days is too short. But I will try my best so you can remember me."

"Is that so?" Mina smirked. "Okay then. But you're mistaken if you're thinking that I will be soft as what I've heard I was before towards you."

Chaeyoung gulped. "W-Why do you sound like threatening me? I thought you want my help?"

"I do. But it pissed me off knowing all these years you just found me. That somewhat hurt my ego. In that sense, you deserve a hard night from me."

Chaeyoung understands Mina's reasonable statements. Even if she will voice the truth, she can't beat Mina's pain.

Though a bit scared for her life, Chaeyoung sheepishly agreed. "If that will make you happy. But don't get shook." Confidence suddenly rise. "I will do all my best for you to remember me."

"Yes, please," Mina smirked. "Make me feel the taste of love."