CHAPTER 6

LUNDI 22:05

Moon Chaeyoung return to the cabinㅡdrink her medicine and soak herself in the bathtub for fifteen minutes to wash the hots in her body. She hugged her knees and rest her forehead above them. She started recalling everything that happened these years.

Chaeyoung thought: Courtney had been always by my side. She may be strict and shows attitude but she's a good person. I can see goodness in her that people don't see. I feel so bad for being mean earlier. She doesn't deserve any of it. She deserves my respect.

Chaeyoung could not stop feeling guilty. She's half sane but not heartless. Her emotion breaks out when she's not sobber enough. She recalled the time she spent with Courtney and reflect on them.

"We will get married soon..." She mumbled. "Pretty soon."

LUNDI 22:35

Refreshed. Chaeyoung grabbed the bathrobe. Without tying the robe, she crawled on top of Courtney and hugged her.

Courtney awoke from the weight above her. Knowing the wet hair, she slaps the small butt. "Why did you not dry your hair?"

"Because I'm dying to hug you. Please don't stop me." Chaeyoung had her face buried on Courtney's chest.

Courtney can feel the guilt of Chaeyoung's actions. The lady becomes clingy when she has done something bad that hurts her babysitter.

"Na-uh. I can't tolerate you all the time." Courtney props her elbow to lift their body. "Sit down. I will dry your hair."

"No, Courtney. Stay like this please."

"We can't. Don't leave your hair wet for a long time it's bad for your health." Courtney secured her arms around Chaeyoung and was about to raise but the drunk lady pushed her back.

"No. No. No. No!" Chaeyoung hump in every NO and shaking her head stubbornly. Obvious enough, the bath did not wash the drunk in her. "Don't go anywhere."

Courtney felt that. She felt the leaking cheese of a hot burger on her lap. "Jesus Christ." She gasped asking for help in utter.

This is dejavu. It had happened before and Courtney could not pursue the lady when she becomes stubborn when sorry.

"Stop acting so stubborn or a baby will be born," Courtney warned.

Holding her hormones: Courtney carried Chaeyoung to the bathroom and put her above the counter and grab the hairdryer.

Losing sanity: Chaeyoung pulled the robe downㅡshowing her bare body.

"Good grief, this child." Courtney gulped. "Don't do that, you will catch cold." She fixes the robe and tie the belt to secure no skin shows, and start drying the hair. "Stop using your body as an apology."

Their eyes locked. Chaeyoung's were shaking. Courtney's were calm.

"Behave." ㅡCourtney

"Will you forgive me then?" Chaeyoung used adorable eyes to ask for forgiveness. "I admit my mistake, Courtney."

"I told you to behave. Stop confusing me." Not falling for her cuteness all over again, Courtney remarked: "Don't seduce me, lady. I'm not soft."

Chaeyoung could only pout and behave as told.

Courtney finished what she was doing and keep aside the hairdryer. She props her hands on the sides: caging Chaeyoung. "I will forgive youㅡONLY," She pokes the tip of her nose. "If you promise to behave and obey my councils."

Chaeyoung cupped Courtney's neck and stroke the jaw using her thumb. "You will forgive me by then, will you, my wife?"

Courtney felt different by the look in her eyes. She is being suckㅡit's dangerous. "Yes. You will be forgiven."

The situation that Courtney was eager to avoid came. She felt Chaeyoung's legs around her waistㅡpulling her close between her legs.

Chaeyoung rest her forehead on Courtney's and asked: "Can I seal it with a kiss?"

Courtney was trapped. This is wrong. But this is not the first time she gets confused over her feelings for Chaeyoung.

To certify the apology: their lips meet. Not the first time but no longer than should. However, this time their emotions lead them to a session.