17. Our First Day.

Macy looked away from his eyes and to her hands on her lap, she bit her lowly lips then softly said, "I... I really like you." She raised up her face and they were red. Macy looked into his eyes, "I really like you. But..."

"But I'm scared."

Eric's eyes twitched as he was surprised by her words but he kept quiet and let her continue.

"I am scared that there would be so much problem for the two of us and your fans and all..." She let out a hiss and looked down at her hands, "and I won't be enough..."

"You are more than enough," Eric cut her as he said louder, "I am the one that is not even worthy of you."

She shook her head and fiddle her fingers, "maybe to you but not to your fans and family. Your fans are like your family and if they will not accept me then..."

"Then if they can't accept you then they shouldn't accept me too," he looked back at her with his eyes widened with seriousness.

"No, I will leave you to go." Her eyes remained on her fiddling hands which lay on her lap.

Eric looked away letting a frustrated huff. He rubbed his face and then looked back at her. His face changed into a calmer face and he put his hand on her fiddling hands. Macy looked up at him and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Come on," he pulled her closer and gave her a hug. Eric placed his chin on her head and gently patted her on her back as he said softly, "let's first think of ourselves not anybody but just ourselves. If being selfish will help us become happy then let's do it."

She pulled away from him softly and looked into his eyes, "Then let's be selfish." Her lips turned into a smile, "let's be happy."

Eric smiled back at her and he pushed back her hair behind her ear, "today is our first day."

Macy smiled widely at him as she nodded. Eric held her face with his two hands and he slowly brought his face to hers. She unconsciously closed her eyes and she felt his lips on her forehead. She opened her in surprise and her blue eyes is met with grey sparkling eyes. She looked down at his lips which were in a smile and she smiled widely matching his. And she threw herself at him as she hugged him. His eyes widened in surprise and he laughed out then tighten his arms around her waist. 'Our first day.'

=======

Macy stopped pushing the wheelchair and looked back at him with a smile on her face, "we are here." Eric nodded and smiled back at her behind the nose mask. "Let's go in then."

She pushed the wheelchair into the room but paused as she saw Todd with an unfamiliar woman, she quickly pushed Eric into the room and closed the door behind her.

Eric's face harden as looked at his mother standing beside Todd and he threw his face away when his eyes met hers. Kyle frowned with disappointment on her face.

"Good evening sir, good evening ma," she looked up at Kyle but she snorted and looked away. Macy frowned but turned back to Todd, "I didn't know you will come back today," Macy said softly with a confused face.

Kyle chuckled dryly "why? You wanted to do bullshit with my son." She threw her face away from Macy as she muttered, "hoe."

Macy looked at her with a confused look but realization hits her and she looked away from Kyle and down to her hands.