8. Acting Assistant

"Who is this beautiful girl?" suddenly, a hand wrapped around Macy's waist.

She jumped back startled and she turned and slapped the person. She was more surprised to be face to face with the son of a biscuit, Eric Westcott.

==========

Macy stood frozen as she stared into his face, she was surprised and also angry.

Eric looked sideways holding his left cheek with his left hand, he licked his inner jaw and looked up smirking, "that slap would totally break someone's jaw, but-" he straightened up and smirked looking into her eyes, "I'm strong and that is just like throwing a pebble at me."

She shook off her frozen state and pointed her hands at him raising up her voice, "you?! What are you doing here?" she turned and looked at Todd, "you're Mr. Davidson, right?"

Todd nodded looking unclear and she suddenly chuckled slapping her hand on her forehead, "right. I could have known. I quit," she looked back into their eyes with seriousness.

Todd shook his head and stepped up, "you can't quit Miss Rayden. It's a two-month contract that cannot be bridged until completion." She scoffed and facepalmed herself.

Eric smirked then walked to the kitchen seat and sat down crossing his leg, "hard right? I mean, it's like living with Eric Westcott for two months. Everyone wants that," he picked up the lollipop in his jacket and threw into his mouth then glanced at her, "I think it's a privilege."

Macy glared at him letting out a frustrated huff.

"Miss Rayden, there is no way to quit this job, so you have to put past anything that will hinder this job. Number three of the contract says that the second party must do his or her job very neatly. And it would be good if you follow that rule." Todd stated raising up the contract in his hands.

Macy dropped down her hands from her face and bit her lower lips resting her back on the counter.

'This is absurd but it's not like I have a choice. I must do it.'

She let out a silent hiss then looked up at Todd and said seriously, "it's no problem. I will do it."

Eric glanced at her, looking from her face to her body then he chuckled, "this is going to be fun." He muttered lowly.

==================

"Be very early tomorrow. 10 AM sharp," Todd said standing in front of her with Eric behind him with his hands folded as he leaned on the wall. She nodded, "sure thing."

"And don't forget that in number one of the rules and regulations in the contract, the second party must NOT disclose any information about the first party."

Eric chuckled at Todd shaking his head and she turned to him and glared at him then turned to Todd, "I know. I won't let anyone know."

Todd nodded then opened the door, "goodbye Miss Rayden, see you tomorrow."

Macy walked out then turned to him, "goodbye Mr. Davidson and Mr..." she glanced up at him with a glare on her face, "Westcott."

Eric smirked and he said, "see you tomorrow Macy," he winked at her. She glared at him then rolled her eyes and walked away.

Todd closed the door and turned to walk away but was stopped by Eric who leaned on the wall with his arms folded, he glanced up at Todd licking his dry lips, "I just remembered that I asked about her background and information at the party two days ago."

Todd nodded and said, "yes. I got it but you were too busy to read it." Eric chuckled, "well, am I busy now? I can read it now." Todd nodded then walked away to bring it.