20. Happy Birthday Eric.

'Tomorrow, August 20th - Eric's birthday. Tomorrow, August 20th- End of agreement between Mr. Davidson's boss (HIS NAME IS CONFIDENTIAL) and Macy Rayden.'
The smile on her face fell and her heart beat faster, 'what?'

====

"What? Why are you looking like that?" Katherine teased not noticing the look on Macy's face, "is it because you want to go and meet your boyfriend but you don't want to leave me," she laughed then turned to Macy, "don't worry, go and meet him. I'll be fine."

"But-"

"Go. Come go."

She didn't say anything but she stared at her mother's face and Katherine was smiling and then she nodded, "but, don't go anywhere, just sleep. I'll come back tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Yes, yes."

She stood up and walked to the door but turned once again to her mother, "don't open the door for anyone and you are not feeling good or if you are having any pain, call me with that phone."

"I know. Now go, bye," Katherine said trying to chase her away.

Macy looked at her mum then let out a hiss, "bye," and she walked out of the apartment.

============

Eric dropped the phone down and let out a disappointed smile, 'maybe, she is busy.' He let out a hiss and looked up at the clock which was on the wall, '8:24 PM.' He looked away and to the remote on the table and slowly, he entered into his thoughts.

His mind was brought back as he heard his phone ringing and he quickly picked it up and smiled at the caller.

"Hey," Macy called out from the phone.

"Hey," he smiled and crossed his legs then rested his back on the chair.

"Sorry, that I didn't-"

"Let's meet."

They talked at the same time.

"What?"

Eric smiled, "come home."

"Ah, o-okay then. Bye."

"Bye."

He smiled as he dropped the phone down.

"Eric!"

He turned back to Todd who called his name. Todd walked out of his room and held a bag, "what's this? This bag was already packed," he asked with a confused face.

Eric smiled instead and stood up, he walked to Todd as he talked, "take it and go to Palace Hotel."

"What?"

Eric stopped opposite him and held him on his shoulder, "go on, your wife and daughter are waiting for you."

"W-WHAT?!"

Eric laughed, he held Todd on the other shoulder, "go and spend some time with your family and come back tomorrow before our 7 o'clock flight."

"B-but, w-what a-about y-you a-and y-your b-birthday? W-what-" he stuttered unable to talk and Eric interrupted again, "don't worry. Macy will be here. And for my birthday, we will still see tomorrow."

Todd got teary as he smiled back at Eric, he pulled him for a hug, "thank you, Eric. Thank you so much."

Eric laughed and he rubbed Todd on his back, "it's no problem. It's nothing compared to what you've done for me."

"Thank you," he pulled away from him and smiled, "I'll go now."

"You can take the other car," he smiled as he looked at Todd who was rushing about to take his things and he stopped and turned back to Eric, "thank you!"