24. Falling

*There is violence in this chapter. Please refrain from reading if you are not okay with it. *

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is directly from AS Entertainment…"

Stacey stared at Eric as he took deep breaths as he tried to calm the pain in his ribs as the painkiller was not helping at all.

"STACEY!" Manager kelvin yelled from a distance and he ran to her, who stood beside Todd.

She turned her head at him but remained silent.

"Remove the makeup on the wound," Manager Kelvin chirped with a smile on his face.

Stacey frowned in confusion, "what?"

And Manager kelvin continued, "it's gonna be weird if he collapsed and didn't have any physical injury. Let's make them believe that he fainted," he smiled as he was done talking.

Stacey scoffed inwardly as she stared at him in disgust.

"Aren't you gonna do it?" Manager Kelvin asked when she did not answer.

Stacey nodded her head and walked away with her eyes cursing.

===========

'Why am I watching this thing now? I am not supposed to be watching this

Macy frowned and her thoughts flew away. Amie and Betsy had confused looks on their face as they all looked at the television.

"Black hair?" Amie questioned.

"A plaster on his cheek?" Betsy questioned too.

'How?' Macy thought but didn't get an answer.

"Is that not weird? We just saw him," Amie yapped and looked back at the girls.

"I know right? Or is the company lying to cover the news?" Betsy questioned with confusion on her face.

Macy remained quiet but she felt her heart racing as it was worried and scared.

============

Eric sat down on the chair, he bit his lower lip to hold the pain and when the pain reduced, he smiled at the camera. He looked back at Manager Kelvin, who was seated with the crowd. Manager Kelvin gave a tight smile at him and Eric diverted his eyes away as he remembered.

===

"I'll go and find the first aid box, okay? Wait here," Stacey asked with a sorry look on her face.

Eric smiled but winced as it hurt, "okay."

She gave a smile and rushed away. Eric rested his back on the chair and let out a breath, he looked at himself in the mirror and his mind was diverted into thoughts.

"Boy."

His eyes shifted to the figure who stood behind him with a creepy smile, Eric's face hardened and his eyes threw lasers.

Manager Kelvin dropped the pile of files he held on top of Eric's lap and he smiled at Eric, "it's gonna be freaking easy if you follow my words," he grabbed Eric on his shoulder and stabbed his finger into Eric's shoulder. Eric winced hard and emitted a plaintive low shout. Manager Kelvin ignored him as he leaned his face and whispered in Eric's ear, "follow the script or I'll make your life miserable," he let out a chuckled and looked at Eric by the mirror, "or I'll make Macy's life miserable."

Eric's eyes widened as he stared back at Manager Kelvin from the mirror.

===

Eric bit his lower lip and looked down at his hand and remained silent.