13. W-what are you doing here?

“Chaz?” Her brows furrowed in confusion and she asked again, “what are you doing here?”

The blonde guy stood opposite her, a step from her dorm. The young man let out a smile on his face, “hey, Macy. Amie and Betsy told me about you not coming for the game and I wanted to greet you,” he let out a chuckle at the confusion and uncomfortableness in her face, “I mean, it’s been so long we met and talked.”

Macy looked away from him with a confused thought in her head then she shook her head dismissing the thought and turned back to him, “okay then, let’s talk later. Tomorrow, I’ll find some time for you, okay?”

Chaz smiled while he nodded his head and stuffed his hands into his pocket, “okay. You’ll be done by 4 pm right?”

“Not really, I kind of quit that job because I got an official job. But I’ll try to find some time for you and we will meet.”

“Oh right, okay. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Sure bye.”

He gave her a last smile and turned around and started walking away with a big smile on his face. Macy closed the doors and muttered as she wondered, “why did he come over here when he could just call or text me?” She shook off the thought and walked inside her room.

=======

“Let’s go in and see her,” a young man smiled at his group of friends and they smiled back and nodded.

An outlined figure in a hoodie with its hood on went along with them without them taking note.

They walked inside talking and laughing and as they did, the outline figure walked away from them in a flit and walked to the end of the hallway. He lifted his hand and banged on the door.

“Oh, my goodness. Are you serious?” A girl walked out of a room with her friend beside her.

The unknown person pulled his hood down to his face and looked down turning away from the voice. Luckily, the two girls didn’t turn their back to the end of the hallway where he stood.

He turned and looked up as he didn’t hear their voices again and they were gone, he let out a heavy breath and he turned back to the door and knocked again.

“Are you guys already back?!”

At hearing the voice, he let out a relieved huff.

And the door opened to reveal a young lady dressed in her shorts and a big t-shirt with her brown hair tied in a high ponytail. She widened her big blue eyes in surprise and stuttered, “w-what are you doing here?”

“Hey.” He said revealing his croaky but muffled voice from the facemask.

“E-Eric,” she stuttered again but continued, “how do you even know my address and my room number?”

Eric opened his mouth to talk but was cut off by some girl who exclaimed while she was looking into her phone and walking in their direction. Macy widened her eyes then she grabbed a handful of his cloth and pulled him in then closed the door.

Macy looked into the door hole and she let out a breath and turned back to him, “what's this? Why are you here? You know that you are a very popular person and how the heck did you even know my address?!” she raised her voice at the end feeling frustrated and she looked away trying to calm herself.

Eric pushed off the hood from his head and removed the face mask, he looked at her for a moment and let out a hiss, “like what you said... That thing that we all are going through.” He let out another breath and said, “I just need some time alone and I thought of your place. There is nowhere I could go to.”