21. Heart Break

(Erellas are Eric’s fan.)

Macy peeked through her windows, she smiled as she saw that his car was driving off now. And when she couldn’t catch the sight of the car anymore, she flopped down on her bed. Her eyes were on the ceiling but her mind was elsewhere. She snapped her eyes shut and slapped her face as she remembered the kiss, even in the dark, her face turned red. She flipped over and now; she was lying sidewards with her eyes opened. Her hands on her face slowly slides to her cheeks, she held her reddish cheeks and looked at the wall with thoughts in her mind.

‘So, this is happening. This is real. Eric Westcott is my boyfriend and our relationship is real.’

She whisper-screamed but she covered her mouth. Now, she lay looking at the ceiling, there was a smile on her face as she calmly whispered, “this is real.”

============

“Geez, what is it?” Eric raised his head from his pillow and grumbled as he heard his phone ringing. After trying to sleep for so many hours, he finally did and now there is a disturbance.

He picked up the phone and let out a low chuckle, ‘Ronin.’ He accepted the call and pressed them to his ear softly while he laid down on his bed.

“What's it? Why are you calling me this early?” He asked with a low husky voice.

“What do you mean by that?” Ronin whined, “it's your birthday, I'm calling to wish you a happy birthday.”

Eric chuckled again.

“I'm the first, right?” Ronin asked from the phone.

She is the first,’ he smiled and shook his head, “not really, but you tried.”

“Damn! It's that Toad man, right?” He spitted out with anger and Eric continued chuckling.

“But I got you a gift and lemme tell you that you have been stressed about this. So, I took it for you,” Ronin said and Eric could feel Ronin’s smile as he talked.

“Okay, when am I going to receive my gift?”

“When you will see it, everyone too will see it,” Ronin laughed from the phone and Eric furrowed his brows but remained silent.

============

Todd glanced at Eric who was seated beside him, he frowned at the tired look on his face, “why do you look like that? Like you didn’t sleep.”

Eric’s eyes remained closed and he said, “yes, I couldn’t sleep.”

“Why? Is it because of the concert? You shouldn’t worry, everything is already planned out,” Todd replied.

Eric nodded, “yes, I know.”

The brows of Todd furrowed, “or, is it Macy? Because you said she was coming or did something happen between you guys?”

He shook his head and looked away, hiding his red ears from Todd, “n-no, nothing happened. I was just thinking other things.”

Todd let out an inward chuckle as he could clearly see the reddened ears, “okay. But don’t stress yourself too much. The concert is in a few days.”

He nodded, “yes, I know.” Todd looked at him then he let a sympathized smile.

=============

She walked out of her room and closed the door behind her, her lips tucked upwards as she sighted the two girls bickering. Amie and Betsy paused and they turned back to her with confusion on their face. Macy felt self-conscious and she looked down at herself and then looked up at them, “w-what? What's it?”