10. Shitty but Okay

KIM FEEL - HALLELUJAH
1415 - PHOTOGRAPHS

"It's almost time for the fan meeting. When is Eric coming?"

She facepalmed herself as she forgot her own job and she nodded and replied, "now. We are coming now." "Okay."

Eric laughed and walked closer to her and said, "you're nodding as if he could see you."

Macy glared at him then put the tablet into her bag and wore it then she turned to Eric and pulled the car keys from his hand, "let's go, before I lose my job," she glared at him, and then entered into the car.

He chuckled crossing his hands while he said, "I'm your boss."

She horned and Eric laughed and raised his hands in surrender, "geez, calm down." And he jumped into the car and closed it behind him and they speed off.

====

The silhouette figure walked from behind the carousel and he dropped what he was holding and smiled, "this is going to be f*cking interesting," he snickered as he watched the Lamborghini speed away.

=======

"I'm so sorry, I kind of forgot about it," she said walking to Mr. Dean with Eric behind her and she gave him the key. Eric raised an eyebrow at her, 'she should be apologizing to me instead. I'm her boss,' and he snorted looking away.

"Mrs. you need to be focused on this job," Mr. Dean shook his head and took the key from her hand. Macy nodded ignoring the 'Mrs.' and answered, "okay."

Eric looked from Mr. Dean to Macy and he scoffed looking away then he turned to them and pointed out, "she is a Miss, not a Mrs. and I'm sure you know that, Dean."

Mr. Dean looked surprised and scared at how cold his voice was and he lowered his eyes and he said, "I'm sorry."

"Let's go then," Eric said and Mr. Dean nodded and rushed to open the car door. Macy looked up at him speechless and he winked at her and then entered the car. She quickly dismissed what was in her mind and she rushed and entered the car.

=====

'Why am I quiet?' Macy looked down at her hands which were interlocked together. 'Maybe it's because it's been so long since someone defended me.' She let out a huff and untangled her hands.

He looked at her and turned back to his phone and took a gander at her and said, "what are you thinking about?"

She looked at him for a while and then, she smiled, "it's nothing," and she turned away from him and looked into the car's tinted windows, 'anything like that from him is just for the challenge he made. It's all an act.'

Eric glanced back at her with his brows knitted, "well... about the fan meeting..." He called out to get her attention and he did, she turned her head towards him.

"You can stand at the back, there is no need to do anything. They are already tons of bodyguards."

Macy bobbed her head gently.

"And Dean, drive backstage not the front, the paparazzi will crowd us and I'll also have to take a shower and change," he said and he raised his phone to his ears and Mr. Dean nodded, "yes sir."

"Hello, Stacey. Are my clothes ready?" Eric asked his fashion designer.

Macy looked at him then nodded and looked away, 'being rich and popular is not easy. But at least, it's fun.'

========

The car stopped and Eric climbed out with Macy behind him. A middle-aged woman with ginger hair and green eyes was walking toward them with a sullen look and she stopped at Eric, "where have you been? Do you know the stress I went through to get here and the clothes and every-"?