5. Son of a Biscuit

'Oh my god! I feel so pissed.' 'That son of a biscuit, who does he think he is!' she pushed her hair from her face aggressively and put her hands on her waist, "I didn't even slap him well." she hissed, "I feel so pissed." She pulled off her mask in anger.

===============

Chaz rushed down as he saw Macy walk away, he looked at Eric and glared at him then ran to her.

Eric smirked, he put his hand into his pocket and then walked away. Todd smiled looking where Macy went, then he rushed to Eric. "Todd."

Todd answered immediately, "yes?" "Find that girl," Eric smirked staring in the direction Macy went and he chuckled lowly as walked away. Todd stopped in surprise then nodded a bit frustrated, "yes sir Eric."

He rushed outside and looked everywhere, and he finally saw Macy with Chaz, he let out a hiss as he raised his phone and took a picture.

=============

"Macy!" Chaz rushed to her and then held her by her shoulders, "are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Macy let out a frustrated hiss, "who does he think he is, I wished I punched him instead." He shook his head, "people like him are meant to be punched," he reassured her then his face turned serious and he held her hand, "but seriously, are you okay?"

Macy laughed then pulled back her hand recklessly, "I'm good. But who is he?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she asked. Chaz shook his head multiple times, "he is a player, a tool. You don't need to know about him," then he ran his hand through his brown hair, "it's all my fault, maybe if I had not left you this wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry Macy."

"Hey, it's not. plus, I got a chance to exercise my hand," she smirked raising her fist in the air. Chaz chuckled then asked again, "are you really okay?" "I'm okay but tired. Can we go home now?" she said letting out a breath. He nodded, "sure, let's go now."

================

"Thank you, Chaz, I'll go in now. See you tomorrow," she waved at him and he nodded, "bye Macy." She turned and walked away leaving Chaz. He suddenly jumped, "shit," he held his lip, biting them nervously as he talked to Macy, he cursed at himself for not making a move. He shook his head and then jumped into the car.

Macy walked into the building as she didn't see Mrs. Sadie, she walked to the stairs wondering why everywhere was so empty.

"MACY!"

She suddenly stopped and turned to the voice. Five girls stood a few feet away from her, but one stood out, Jessica and her minors. 'What do they want?' Macy furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, "Jessica, is there any problem," she turned to them. "Don't you dare call my name," the Jessica glared at her raising her voice higher.

"What is going on? what happened-" she was cut off by the fist thrown at her by Jessica. Her eyes watered but she pushed Jessica back, "what's wrong with you?!"

Jessica chuckled dryly, "that's what I'm supposed to ask you. How dare you touch him! How dare you touch the Eric Westcott!" Macy held her now pink cheeks, "if you have a problem with me then why don't we talk about it like adults!" Jessica laughed this time, "are you calling me a child?" she scoffed then turned to her minors, "get her!" The minor rushed to her and pulled her hair, Macy tried to fight back but they were too much.

"Jessica let go!" Betsy yelled standing at the top of the stairs with a scowl on her face. "oh, look who is here? they came to save their puppy," Jessica moved back looking at Betsy but also pulling Macy, her minors followed her and laughed with her. Betsy growled, "for the last time, get. your. hands. off. her." Jessica shivered then let go of Macy's cloth then walked away with her minors.

Betsy rushed to Macy and grabbed her by her arm, "are you okay?" Macy nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Betsy frowned looking at Macy not convinced but she shook her head, "let's go to the room and take some painkillers, I'm sure your head will be killing you" Macy laughed and then stood up with Betsy.

====================

"What happened?" Amie dropped her phone on the couch and stood up as soon as They came in. Macy sat down on the couch beside Amie and Betsy walked to the fridge and brought out an ice pack, "thank you," Macy muttered then pressed the pack on her head, she flinched at the coldness.

"Jessica happened," Betsy hissed then dropped down beside Macy. Amie snorted, "that bit*h. Did she fight you? Gosh, I could have beaten her up," she let out a growl then pushed her hair back in anger. Macy laughed a bit then held her stomach in pain.

Betsy and Amie panicked, "are you okay?" they asked simultaneously. Macy nodded then smiled tiredly. Amie asked again, "what happened? Why did she lunch on you?" Betsy nodded bringing a painkiller. "She was angry and I don't know what I did but she was yelling, how dare you touch him. It was about someone and I figured it's a celebrity because of what happened today."

"What's the celebrity name?" Amie asked ignoring the glare that Betsy shoot at her. Macy furrowed her eyebrow, "E-Edward Westcott? I'm not sure but it's something like that." Amie opened her mouth to talk but was cut off by her phone, it dinged ten times simultaneously, she hissed then picked it up.

Her eyes widened as she stared at her phone. "MACY!" She yelled standing up but her eyes never left the phone. Betsy rolled her eyes, "girl, are you PMSing or what? Keep it down." Amie looked up and then yelled, "Macy, you are in the news!" "What?" Macy and Betsy turned to Amie in shock. "N-news?" Macy stuttered blinking multiple times unsure of what just she heard.

"Yes, the news says, at the 2019 Ball Party by CEO Harrison Marlein on 22nd of June by 7:46 PM, an unknown lady who came along with the youngest successful businessman, Chaz Marlein slapped the man of the year, The Eric Westcott and literally pour a glass of wine on him. Rumors take it that he was flirting with her and she did this to him. Who is this special girl? Watch out for an interview with our man of the year, The Eric Westcott; tomorrow at seven in the morning on the Good Morning Show."

Amie looked up from the phone and stared at Macy. Betsy widened her eyes with her mouth opened. "To be sincere, the guy was so rude. He was insulting me, so I slapped him and gave him a good bath with the wine," Macy shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

"Do you know who he is? He is a dancer, a singer, a model, and an actor. He is even involved in business and that makes him a businessman too!" Amie yelled with her eyes widened. "He has millions of fans and we are his fans too. Plus, if they know about you and your face? it will be hard as hell," Betsy gasped then shook her head.

Macy scoffed, 'so that's why he was surprised when I did not know him.'

"Look guys, he said that he could sleep with me so I'll become rich and popular and then he said that he would pay me. I was so angry that I slapped him then told him that I'm not slut and he should have respect and then I poured the wine on him and left. I don't care who he is. He deserved it."

Amie glanced at Betsy then back at Macy, "well... ok, I'm just worried about you," she sat down beside Macey. Macey smiled, "don't worry I'll be fine." Betsy chuckled, "but to be real as hell, that was badass." Amie nodded, "he is so hot," she said dreamingly. Betsy smacked her on her back, "I'm talking about Macy, not Eric, girl!" "Ouch, your hand is painful," Amie yelled glaring at her. Macey laughed at them.

===========

1987 words
Keep smiling, voting, and commenting.
U.B.A_Writes
All Rights Reserved.