6. The Good Morning Show

Music emitted from the expensive smartphone which was laid on the white bed. Eric mumbled an unknown word sleepily. He stretched his hand and grabbed the pillow beside him then pressed it against his ear. But the phone kept ringing.

'They are not going to leave me alone.'

He rolled over on his bed letting out a tired hiss then he raised his face from the pillow and glared at his phone beside him.

'Stupid phone.'

He sat up on the bed and picked up his phone, he rubbed his eyes with his hands as he stared into his phone. His sleepy face turned into a scowl.

It was an unsaved number but he seems to know it well.

He flung the phone away and luckily, it landed on the rug on the floor. There was a knock on his door and he looked in the direction of the door letting out a yawn, "yeah, come in."

Todd walked in closing the door behind him, "good morning, sir Eric. You have an interview by 7 AM today and it's best if you start getting ready now. Mrs. Stacey, your fashion designer just brought your suit for the interview."

Eric nodded then let out a yawn, "okay then."

"And." Todd stopped silently.

Eric scratched his hair but he realized that Todd wasn't saying anything, he looked up at Todd and asked, "what is it?"

Todd let out a sign, "your mom-" he shook his head so fast realizing his mistake, "I mean, Mrs. Clarke has been calling nonstop."

Eric's face turned into a scowl as he stared into distance, "ignore it."

Todd nodded, "and, Mr. Mason Bradshaw is here waiting for you."

Eric's face lighted up, "really?" And Todd nodded. Eric climbed down from the bed and put on the slides beside the bed, "okay, tell him that I am coming," he smiled brightly at Todd.

"Okay, sir," Todd walked out of his room.

======================

Macy held her brown hair with her hands and tied it into a high ponytail letting out a few strands. She smiled satisfied looking back at her reflection through the mirror. She walked out from the bathroom to the living room whilst Amie and Betsy sat down patiently waiting for The Good Morning Show, she picked up her mini-sized bag and put it on.

"Just wait and watch ittt," Amie whined pointing at the television, "I mean, it is about to start. Just watch it."

Betsy commented, "it's about you, I think it's right if you watch it."

Macy smiled as she put on her shoes, she finally stood straight and looked at her roommates, they had a look of hope on their faces.

"It's still a no for me," Macy announced then picked up her phone, "plus, I'm late for work too."

Amie raised her hand dramatically and replied loudly, "it's just 6 now. Your work starts at 8."

Macy laughed and walked away to the door, "bye guys," she said with her back facing them.

The door banged close softly and Amie let out a hiss. "She is just avoiding it," Betsy shook her head silently.