11. You don't even know me.

You don’t know a thing at all. You don’t know about the way I am when I am all alone. You don’t even know. The way I care, the way I’ve grown. You don’t even know the way I love so deeply to my bones. You don’t even know me.
- Faouzia

“What!”

       “Shush, keep quiet,” Macy whispered holding onto Amie’s left arm. Amie glanced at Betsy who was speechless.

“You promised not to yell,” Macy let out a hiss and continued, “I was told to not tell anyone or else I will lose my job but I wanted to tell you guys because you're my friends.”

Betsy turned to Amie and back to Macy, “this is big, we will shout.”

Macy let out a hiss and dropped down on the couch letting a breath and so as Amie and Betsy were. They sat down in silence for minutes and Amie looked up at Macy and moved closer to her, “have you seen him shirtless?”

Macy choked on her saliva and with widened eyes, she lifted up her palms and shook her hands, “no. No, why would I even see his b-body?”

Amie crooked her head and narrowed her eyes at Macy, “What? Is it bad to see him shirtless?”

Macy glanced at Amie and her eyes went round at how scary Amie’s eyes were narrowed to her, “n-no, it’s not bad but it’s not my work, so... its unprofessional,” she stuttered and looked away from her friend.

Amie nodded slowly with her narrowed eyes but then she smiled widely, “true. So true.”

“Have you seen his boxers?”

Her pupils went wide as she turned to Betsy and she coughed as she choked on her saliva again. she stood up and shook her hand with her back facing them, “later, I'm going.” She didn’t wait for their respond, she speeded off and ran away.

Amie smiled as she daydreamed, “wow, it would be so nice to see The Eric Westcott every day.” And Betsy completed, “yeah, so nice.”

=========

She opened the door and walked in but she stopped and raised her eyebrows in surprise as the sight of Todd. Todd stopped and smiled at her but tiredness clouded his features.

“Good morning, Todd. You’re back?” She quickly bent down her head and looked back at him.

“Yes. I came back today. Take care, I'm leaving to meet Eric’s manager. Just clean the house today, Eric is not going anywhere today. Bye Macy.” He tapped her shoulder with his palms and with a smile, he walked away.

Macy looked back at him and shook her head, “he must be tired and he is still going for work.” She shook her head and walked in closing the door behind her.

Where is him?’

She walked in removing her shoes and wore the slippers. She roamed her eyes around and she stopped at the sight of him. Eric was sitting on the dinning chair.

“Good morning, Mr. Bipolar,” she announced walking to the kitchen.

Eric smiled and turned back and looked at her, “good morning, Miss Hypocrite.”

She turned to him and let out a dry chuckle, “it was a mistake, okay?”

He nodded with a smile. Macy looked at him then looked at what he was holding, she raised an eyebrow, “milk?”

He looked down at his cup and nodded while he played with it by shaking it, “yes. Since I’m not going anywhere, I am taking milk instead of coffee. I'm taking breakfast today.”