23. Encounter

"Book a flight for me," Mason declared and he continued, "under Eric Westcott's name."

"What?" His secretary stuttered with her eyes widened in surprise.

"I said book a flight under Eric Westcott's name," he repeated himself with a sharp look which made the secretary recollect herself.

"Okay sir," she turned to go but halted and asked, "first-class or economy class?"

Mason hummed as he thought with his eyes looking in distant, he nodded and turned to her, "first-class. Book the nearest flight."

"Okay, sir."

===========

"I figured that I should call you. I'm on my way to San Francisco."

Todd shrieked in horror, "what?!" "ERIC! GET BACK HERE!!"

"I'm sorry Todd, but I won't be a loser anymore."

Eric cut the call, he switched off the phone, and threw it into his pocket. His eyes went down and he looked down at his passport, he let out a breath and pushed the toilet door open and he walked out. His heart was beating, he was praying that no one would recognize him although, he had his hood and nose mask on. He smiled realizing that nobody was paying attention to him and he walked into the plane.

==========

Eric entered his room, he banged it behind him and rested his back on it. He could feel anger in him and yet he was worried about Macy. He picked up his phone and called her. He bit his lower lip as he waited.

'The number you are calling is switched off.'

His heart fell down and he was scared, he picked up his phone again and quickly dialed a number. "Mason!" He called out as soon as his friend picked up the call.

"I was about to call you!" Mason exclaimed from the phone, "are you okay? I just talked to Ronin and he was the one that posted the video."

"I know."

"Really?! I told him that you liked her and he was angry that we never tell him anything."

"I'll apologize to him when I'm back but I want you to do something for me, like very fast."

"What's it?" Mason asked with eagerness.

"Book a flight for me."

Mason was stunned as he became speechless yet, Eric continued, "a flight back to California, San Francisco as soon as possible."

"What about your concert?!"

"Look, I won't be like this again. I gave my all for my career as a singer and every time I like something or someone, my career comes in between and I won't be a loser anymore. I want to do the things I like."

Mason let out a breath, "okay, I'll check for one now."

"Okay."

The sound of the typing of the keyboard was heard and Mason asked, "can you make it by 7 PM?"

"Yes, I can."

"Okay, I'll book this one now."

"Thank you, Mason."

"No problem."

"Eric! Are you ready?!" Todd's voice was heard and Eric quickly said, "thank you, Mason. I have to go now. Bye."

==========

"Hey guys, this is Stella Prime two," the girl raised her hand and made a v sign next to her face and smiled at her phone, "I'm at Eric's concert in Dallas and I'm gonna live-stream the concert for my followers that are also Erellas." She looked back at the stage and let out a hiss, "he is supposed to be out now but the show has not started. But~ There are so many people here as usual." She turned back to her phone and smiled, "so, today's outfit is plain black..."