4. The Party

"It's time sir Eric. The Lamborghini is here like you want. Since you didn't want the limousine again," Todd looked at Eric. Eric bit his lower pink lips then nodded. "Let's go, sir," Todd allowed him to walk past and then follow behind.
Eric smirked as he jumped into the yellow Lamborghini, "let's go and party."
=====================
"We are here." The car came to a halt and Macy turned to look at the window, her eyes widened in surprise, "oh my god," she stared into the tinted windows of the car, "there are paparazzi!"

Outside of the car were many photographers with a microphone. Chaz smiled, "c'mon you can do it. Just smile at them and hold my hand. You can look down too, you'll be fine," he held her hands in his. "U-um, okay." Chaz smiled at her to reassure her then walked out of the car with her behind him.

Macy stared at the place, it was definitely not a little party, it was a big party. There was a red carpet from feet from her to a big long door, with two men standing and guiding it. And besides these carpets were some photographers but it seems like there were more, outside a gate opposite the car were fans and paparazzi shouting out to their idols.

"Let's go," Macy looked up at him and then smiled, they were now in their mask, they walked through the red carpet to the big door. The fans and paparazzi outside the gate were shouting out questions.

"Young master Marlein, who is she?!"
"Is she your girlfriend?!"
"Who are you?!"

She opened her mouth to talk, "Ignore them," and then she nodded. "Excuse me," a young man stopped in front of them, "would you like a picture?" Chaz turned and looked down at Macy, he smiled "yes." Macy glanced at him furrowing her eyebrows then smiled at him. They posed as Chaz held her by her waist and smiled at the camera, the young man bent down and snapped them. "The picture is nice," the man smiled looking into his camera, and walked toward them, Chaz brought out a business card from his suit pocket and gave it to the man, "come with it to this address. Thank you."

And they walked to the long gate and the two men opened the door greeting two of them, Chaz nodded at them while she smiled at them. They stepped into the building, "ohhh my god," Macy let out a breath letting go of his hand. Chaz looked at his hand then let out a low hiss. She turned back to him then Chaz smiled almost immediately, "let's go, shall we?" Macy laughed then nodded, "lead the way, mister." They walked in immediately after they heard screams from behind the long door.

===================

"AHHHH!!!"

Todd looked outside of the car window, people were screaming, and even the paparazzi were looking excited waiting for them. He turned to Eric, "it's time." Eric sat crossed-legged with his face leaning on his hand, he looked up at Todd and then nodded, his neutral face turned into a smirk. Todd jumped out of the car and then walked around the car to open his door.

Eric climbed down from the yellow Lamborghini. Immediately, screams filled everywhere and flashes of cameras flicked continuously, the paparazzi inside rushed to him with their microphones.

"Eric, what's your motive for this party?!"
"Where is your plus one?!"
"Is Lilac your girlfriend"
"MONICA, VERONICA, Katrina, do you know them?"
"How are you so perfect?!"

He just smirked and walked with Todd by his side. They walked into the building as the men opened the door. "I'm sure your seat is at the front," Todd signaled him to move forward. He nodded then pushed his hair back, "let's go then."

Eric and Todd walked down to the front. Ladies turned to him and gave him the look, Eric smirked at them then chuckled but continued walking. "If it's not the Eric Westcott, my favorite man," an elder man with grayish-brown hair and blue eyes walked in front of them and then brought out his hand to shake Eric. Eric shook the man's hand, "the party is big," he said looking around. The man laughed, "it will be big because you are here."