18. 'After a long stressful day, all I need is to be with you.'

Note: I kind of forgot about her mother’s surgery that I formerly said was two days from now but because of Eric’s sickness and she stayed with him for a day and a half. So, I changed it in chapters 14 and 15 and it is now three days from now that is tomorrow in the book. So, don’t be confused. Thank you and enjoy^_^

“Good morning, this is the TNN show, the show of news, love, and everything you want to know. I'm Baron.” He paused then continued, “as we have heard about Eric Westcott fainting on stage and how big it went. In fact, it was trending all day and it's still trending. However, we finally got a chance to interview Eric himself. So, let's welcome our guest Eric Westcott and his doctor, Doctor Roman.”

The camera turned away from the interviewer and to Eric who was on a couch with Dr. Roman by his side, “good morning guys,” Eric greeted cheerfully but his voice sounded tired and they were really tired.

Dr. Roman nodded his head when the camera turned to him, “good morning.”

“Okay. Eric, your voice doesn’t sound too good. Your fans thought it would be better if you had a full week's rest instead of just two days,” Baron, the interviewer frowned in concern.

“Ah, thank you guys but I'm fine. it's just my voice that’s trying to deceive you guys,” he smiled as he cracked his own joke, and which Baron laughed and Dr. Roman smiled.

“Okay then, I am not a doctor but I know if your voice is cracking then it's better to not talk much because it can go worse. So, however, I’ll ask Eric’s personal doctor, Dr. Roman, instead.”

Eric and Dr. Roman nodded in sync.

“So, Mr. Dr. Roman, can you tell us what really happened? Is Eric suffering from a disease or what? Everyone is curious. Please tell us.”

“Well, I’ll say that it's not a disease but rather a condition or sickness where he gets sick for that period, and sometimes, he faints. It is called hypoglycemia,” Dr. Roman paused and laughed, “pardon me, if I didn’t pronounce it well. The name confuses me.”

Baron laughed out and shook his head, “ah, no problem. Sometimes, I can’t even pronounce the name of some drugs.”

“Yeah,” Dr. Roman laughed but continued, “it is also low blood sugar. He has low blood sugar. But he is fine now,” Dr. Roman turned to Eric and ruffed his hair making him smile.

“Oh, really. Then, you said he gets sick for a while and he can faint?” Baron questioned.

“Yes, I did.”

“When you say for a while, how long can it last? And is there any time he has fainted before now?”

“It can last for about three to five days but at most, a week.”

Baron gasped, “oh really?!”

“Yes, but in the first two or three days, we see symptoms which are clumsiness, trouble talking, confusion, loss of consciousness, seizure, a feeling of hunger, sweating, shaking, weakness, and more. And there were few times, like up to two or three times he was brought to my hospital after fainting.”

“Oh, okay. Is there any medicine or treatment for this sickness?”

“Oh yes. hypoglycemia isn’t much of a sickness. You just need to get enough rest, eat good healthy food, and take a few drugs.” Doctor Roman concluded with a smile.