Life Apart

Savannah.......

"Ky let's go your going to be late for therapy," I yell at his hard-headed ass. "Here I come damn," he came down the steps slowly. I help him to the car and I drive him to physical therapy. Ky was almost finished with his physical therapy and I was glad that he would soon be going home to Lydia. The girls and I decided to look for new houses. Until then we were still living in my home. As Ky was talking to his therapist I get a text from Ken telling me to meet her and London after Ky's appointment.

"Ky have you been doing your daily walks in the morning?" the doctor asks. Ky nodded his head they started on building his strength back up. After about an hour it was time for me to drop him at Braxton's house. Braxton comes to the door and both Kyrie and I walk inside his house. Chris was sitting on the couch and I gave him a small smile. "Should I leave the door open?" I ask Ky and he nodded. "Okay well, I'll see you guys later," I look at Chris one more time.

I meet up with the girls and we sit at a restaurant for lunch. "How was therapy with Ky?" London asks. I sigh heavily and roll my eyes. "I can't wait for him to go back home," I tell them. "You miss Chris?" London asks.

"Yes I saw him today at Braxtons house and he looked so good but he doesn't look at me," I tell them. "Girl you broke the man's heart," Ken laughed and I chuckled a little bit. "I know but I couldn't handle that lifestyle anymore,"

"Girl I understand but he loved you more than anyone else probably will," I get an incoming call from Madison. "Hey I can't get out of work and I need you to get Aeko from daycare and drop him off to Chris. I wouldn't ask if I could do it," she says and I sigh. "Fine but you owe me bitch," I tell her.

"Who was it?" Ken asks.

"Maddy needs me to pick up Aeko and drop him off to Chris," I sigh.

"Maybe you guys can talk or something," London smiles. "I highly doubt it," I laugh getting up from the table. I go pick up Aeko and put him in the car. He was such an amazing little boy and I really loved him. "You ready to go see daddy," I tickle his stomach making him laugh. I kiss him before getting in the car and heading to Braxtons. Once I get there I walk in with Aeko. "I'm back but I'm just here to drop Aeko off though. Madison is still at work and she asks me to get him and bring him to you," I hand him to Chris. " Cool," he says taking him from me.

Chris didn't say anything to me. "How have you been?" I ask. "I'm fine," he said still not looking at me. "I miss you," I tell him. He just looked at me and got up with Aeko. "You left me remember?" he asks. "I know Chris but that doesn't mean I want you out of my life completely. Maybe we can be friends?" I tell him

"Savannah I don't want to be your fucking friend!" he yelled shocking me. "Listen I am in love with you and if you're not telling me that you want to spend the rest of your life with me then there is nothing for us to talk about. I'm granting you your wish of me leaving you alone and your life before we were together," he says to me calming down.

"Chris, why can't you be my friend until I'm ready to be with you again?" I ask softly. "Because when I see you I want to kiss you and hold you. I want to come home to you after a long day. We would be no good being friends Savannah," he says and I get up and leave but then I get out of the car and go back inside.

"You know what fuck you!" I yell throwing my purse at him. Everyone's eyes got wide. "Fuck you!" I yelled walking up to him and hitting him over and over. "You ignore me for three days straight and I'm just supposed to be okay with that? What if you hadn't heard from me in three days and I'm just walking around like everything is the hell fine when it ain't. I let everyone stay with me and I still let your baby mother and son stay with me. If I haven't shown you I loved you then you don't know what love is!" I smacked him and he looked at me pissed.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he warned but I didn't give a fuck because I was mad. "We're gonna take Aeko out for a little while yall talk," Braxton picks him up off the floor. Chris and I just stare at each other. "I left because you were acting like you didn't care about me anymore?" I hollered. "How? when I killed a man for you?" he screams back.

"You didn't kill a man for me, Chris, you killed because you knew you could," I yelled. "I love you with every fucking fiber in my body Savannah and everyone knows that. Whatever is the fucking issue let that shit be known right now. I am so tired of this back and forth shit. You keep breaking up with me. I don't leave you, you leave me. Maybe it is for the best that I stay away from you if you're just gonna up and leave every fucking time some shit goes down that you don't like," he said in my face and I slapped him again turning his face red.

He looked me in my eye and held my neck pulling me closer to him. "Didn't I tell you to keep your hands to yourself?" he asks. He was turning me on right now. "So what?" I struggled to get him off of me. I slap him again and he backs us against the wall and pins my hands against the wall. "Let go of me," I squirm.

"No," he said watching me struggle. "Chris let me go," I scream in his face. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and carrying us up the stairs. "You want to act fucking crazy," he said kicking open a door and throwing me on the bed. "I hate you," I tell him. He climbs on top of me and looks me in my eyes and they soften. "I don't want us to be like this Savannah," he says. I look away from him. "You're driving me crazy right now. I have never felt so strongly about someone before?" he tells me and I cry.

"This is too much Christopher and I want to be with you but you keep acting like I'm not here," I explain sniffling. "Savannah all I see is you and I just want you to be safe and happy. It broke my heart to have to let you go but you said that's what you wanted so I gave it to you. I can't let you keep walking out and coming back. I have feelings too and they're just as strong or even stronger than yours,"

"Make love to me," I tell him and he kisses me. I take his shirt off and place kisses on his chest before going back up to his lips. Chris rubs himself against me making me moan into his mouth. I let his hands roam my body. It has been exactly 12 days since I felt his touch and I mean it felt so good. He pulled my pants down and wrapped my legs over his shoulder and licked me. It caused a chill to run down my spine. "Mmmmhhh," I moaned.

We could skip the foreplay I needed him now. I used all of my strength to flip us over and pin him down. "it's my turn to take control," I kiss him. He smirked as I slid his pants down not taking my eye off of him. I stroke him a few times before sliding him into me. I throw my head back as he bites his lips.

Chris and I made love until we were completely worn out and couldn't take him anymore. "I'll stay with you alright? I'll do whatever it is you want me to do Chris. Just promise me you'll come home every night and answer the phone," I kiss his chest.

"I promise baby," he rubbed my ass through the covers. "Stop leaving me," he looks me in the eyes. "You keep your promise I'll keep mine," I kiss him. "I have a surprise for you come on," he threw my clothes at me and we got in the car. We pulled into this nice ass house. "Who's house is this?" I ask him.

"It's ours," he smiles at me. "How did you know I was going to come back?" I ask. "I didn't know I just hoped you would come back," he tells me. "I love it and it's beautiful," I kiss him. "What about Madison and Aeko?" I ask. "I got them something about 10 minutes away," he rubs my cheek.

"I'll have your stuff put in here tomorrow," he says.