Take Care

Savannah......

"So how are you feeling?" Mrs. Joyce asked sitting my tea in front of me. "I've been better," I sigh looking at her. "Tell me what's on your mind?" she comes and sits in front of me at the kitchen table. "I feel lost," I tell her. "Go on," she encourages me to tell her more. "I thought getting rid of Chris would make me feel better. After that day I feel like I lost everything. My boyfriend my career, my peace, sanity, friends," I take a sip of my tea. "When was the last time you've talked to Chris?" she asks.

"When I broke up with him," I look around the kitchen. "How come?" she asks and I look at her like she's crazy. "Look honey what Chris did was wrong and he knows that. When he comes over here he asks about you all of the time. But sweetheart you also have to think about the situation he was in as well. He found out he had a son and he decided to give him that undivided attention because it was his first time meeting him. Does that make what happened right? No, absolutely not but you have to forgive him," she grabs my hands.

"So you think that we should get back together?" I ask her. "You sound just like him," she giggles. I playfully roll my eyes. "You two are grown and I can't tell you what to do. If you really love him and you're suffering without him I think you should call him and at least try to talk things out. I mean, after all, he did provide 24-hour security around you and the girls," she smiled.

"I don't know, he's probably with Madison or something," I sigh looking away. "She is no competition for you when it comes to Chris. That was his past and he wants you to be his future," she smiles grabbing my hands. "Yea well he hasn't reached out to me," I tell her.

"You two are going to be the death of me," she rolls her eyes. She takes out her phone and starts typing on it. My phone begins to ring and I look down to see that Ken was calling. "Hold on this is Kennedy," I stand up and go into the living room. "Are you alright?" I ask. "Yea, it's just that London and I miss you and we were thinking about going out tonight or something," she says. I thought about how long it's been since I've had a good time with my friends and decided to finally go somewhere other than Mrs. Joyce and my house.

"I think I am going out tonight," I sat back down at the table and smile a little. "That's perfect Sav you really need this," she smiles. "What if I'm not ready?" I whine. "Savannah ready for what? You're going out with your friends there is no reason to overthink this," she laughs and I join in with her realizing I was tripping. I receive another phone call and it's from Ky. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, Savage I need a favor. I've been shot and I need you to take care of me for a few weeks," I could hear his smile through the phone. "Now did you do this to yourself so that you could come and stay with me?" I slightly laugh. "Nah some shit popped off earlier," he tells me. "Okay, I'll be home shortly," I tell him. "Who is that?" Ms. Joyce asks. "Oh it's Ky he got himself hurt and wants to stay with me for a while so that he doesn't stress out Lydia," I tell her grabbing my purse.

"You take care of yourself, honey. Go out and enjoy yourself," she kisses my cheek. I thank her and get in my car and head home. I saw Braxton's car outside of my house. I pull up behind it and saw Braxton helping Ky out of the car. "Hey guys," I give them a small smile. "Sav wassup girl," Ky winked and I chuckle while rolling my eyes. I open the door and let them in. Ky lays on the couch and winces in pain. "Be careful Braxton," I help in sitting Ky up.

"How have you been?" Braxton takes a seat on the other couch. "I've been okay?" I give him a small smile. "The girls miss you and Chris too," he tells me. I sigh looking away. "Look Savage Chris is struggling without you. It's a little worst than when you know who left. You miss him and he misses you," he says and I continue to look away. I could feel myself beginning to cry.