Paris

++Savannah++
I was sitting on the balcony of my expensive suite in a white robe sipping my coffee and eating my bagel. It felt so good to be in another country and not have to pay for anything.

I had a massage in a few minutes down at the spa. I sip the last bit of my coffee and hurry down so I am not late. I get checked into the spa and they walk me to my massage room. I get undressed and under the cover and the massage starts. I was relaxed to say the least. All my worries about Chris and both shops were slowly fading away in this moment.

After my massage was done I was walking into the hot tub area. There were some girls in there. I go in and sit down. I close my eyes. "You are so pretty," I hear and I open my eyes. "Thank you," I smile.

"What's your name?" She asks me and I sit up. "I'm Savannah and you?" I ask her. "I'm Geovanna, it's nice to me to you," she smiles. "Same here," I laugh.

"Are you here on vacation or?" She asks. "Yeah something like that. I just needed a quick little get away," I explain.

"Girl me too! I have two kids and a husband and they were driving me crazy. I used hubbys card and booked myself a trip," she laughs and I laugh with her. "My situation is similar. "I have one son and no husband but I did use my sons fathers card to book this trip as well. Right after I took myself on a shopping trip to Chanel and Louis Vuitton," I smile.

"My kind of girl," she high fives me. "What happened between you and his father? If you don't mind me asking. "We used to be madly in love with each other and I mean it in every sense. My past was trying to become my future and it cost me the man I loved," I tell her without going into detail.

"I understand. My husband and I broke up for a year before we got married. He even went a started dating someone else. I thought I was going to die," she laughs and I laugh because I knew the feeling.

"How about you come to dinner with us tonight?" She asks. "Won't I be a third wheel though?" I ask her. "Nope it'll be fun. Trust me we hang out with my single friends all the time. The night will be great," she assured me.

I nod and shrug. I spend the rest of the afternoon with Geovanna. She was a cool ass white girl. She walks me to my room and we part ways. "7:30 meet us in the lobby," she says walking down the hall. "Alright!" I laugh and walk into my suite. I drop my purse on the counter and walk into the bedroom to see Chris sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck?" I say to him and he smirks. "No you what the fuck," he says to me. I cross my arms and look at him. "You spent 20k at Chanel and then 10k at Louis Vuitton. And someway somehow I'm paying for you live lavish in Paris for the week," he looks at me and I look at him and shrug.

"Savannah don't shrug your shoulders at me. We don't even do this shit. I would've given it to you if you'd just ask me. Have I ever told you no when it comes to shit like this?" He asks me.

I look at him like he's crazy. "Chris I don't know what you be on. Because we don't ice each other out for a year but you did that to me. Furthermore you owe me this shit for making me feel like some filthy ass whore," I say to him.

"That's what this is about? Me wanting to be with you and not break up with Heaven?" He asks me. I get quiet. I don't look him. "You spent almost 100k because you think I view you as a whore?" He asks me.

Still I say nothing. "Answer me," he looks at me. "Fuck it yes! I have up Meech to be with you and now you can't give up Heaven. Fuck you!" I push him.

"You begged that Nigga to stay," he reminds me. "Yeah and I also begged you to stay and look where that got me," I walk away. He gets up and grabs me.

"You've got to believe me when I say I don't view you as a whore. I love you and I think you are the most special woman in the world. I'm not trying to make you my side chick. My mama hasn't even met Heaven. You're still very much the love of my life. It just was easier to stay mad at you then to forgive you and act like this shit never happened."