One night

Savannah..... 

"Today was such a long day," I take my heels off at the door. "Girl, tell me about it," Kennedy does the same placing them by the front door. "Ms. Joyce is making dinner tonight and she wants all of us to come over," Kennedy tells me. "What time?" I walk into the kitchen and take out water. "Around 6," she said sitting at the counter. "Drake Chris's parents are having dinner tonight, you coming?" Ken yelled out. 

"Nah, my baby mom wants to go to dinner tonight with our son," he says coming into the kitchen. "Dinner with your baby mom after confessing your feelings for my best friend? Interesting?" Ken said eyeing him. 

"It's nowhere near what you are thinking. We've been doing this for a while and I already made sure London was cool with it," he winks. "Always two steps ahead," I laugh. 

"You already know," he laughs. "I'll bring back desert though," I tell him. 

"And that's why you're my best friend," he kisses my forehead. London comes through the front door dropping her purse and shoes. "I cannot wait until dinner," she hugs us. "Girl me too. I am so lucky she's my other mother," I laugh. London made her way over to Drake who snakes his arms around her waist. 

"How was your day?" he asks. "Long as hell, I had three styling jobs back to back and my assistant was sick so she didn't show up," she pouted. He placed a kiss on her lips. "Why didn't you call me? I would've came and helped you out," he said. 

"Okay you guys are too cute," I beam at them. "How did we all get good guys?" Ken smiles. "Chile and all around the same time," I laugh. 

"Anyways, I figured you were busy," she shrugged. "If you need me I'll be there," he smiles making her blush. 

"I am going to go shower and change for dinner," I laugh getting up from the stool. I head up the stairs and go into my bedroom. I look at the picture of Chris and I together. I missed him so much. I walk into the closet and get a sweat short set out and pair it with some yeezy slides. I hop into the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I get out and put my clothes on waiting for the girls to let me know they were ready. 

"Savannah let's go!" Kennedy yells from downstairs. "I'm coming down now," I turn out the lights. We hop in the G-wagon and make our way across town to Mrs. Joyce house. Once we pull up to her house we park the car in the driveway and get out. 

I knock on the door and Cassie opens the door smiling hard as hell. "Sav!" she threw her arms around me holding me tight. "Damn girl you missed me?" I joke. "Hell yeah! you haven't been around lately," she pouts. "You know where the shop is though," I remind her. 

"Damn she the only person you see?" London folds her arms. Cassie laughed and hugged and kissed both her and Kennedy. We all walk inside to the livingroom to see Ky and Braxton. Kennedy ran over to him reaching up and kissing him all over his face. "I missed you so much baby," she smiles so hard I thought her face was going to crack. 

"I missed your little sexy ass more," he tells her. "Looking for someone?" I hear that oh so familiar voice from behind me. I turn around to be met with the love of my life. He had a little beard growing in and he needed a little bit of a hair cut. God I missed this man so much. I jump in his arms. 

"God I missed you," I held onto him tightly. "I missed you more baby," he held me. We stayed like this for another minute before Kyrie interupted us. "Damn can a nigga get some love?" he joked. "Not now Ky," I laugh into Chris' neck. He smelled so good and I didn't want to let him go. "Okay baby you're heavy now," he said and I drop down. He looked me in my eyes and smiled causing me to blush. 

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he kissed my cheek. "Yeah, you tell me all the time," I laugh. "Dinner is ready come eat," Mrs. Joyce called from the dinning room. Chris grabbed my hand and led me to the table. "Look at my babies," his mother looked at all of us smiling. 

"I want to say something," Mr. Clenton said looking around the table. "I am so grateful that you girls have come into my boys lives. You girls have a real good head on your shoulder and they really needed that in their lives," he finished. 

"I think I speak for us all when I say we are glad we found them," I smile looking at Chris who winks at me. "Alright guys let's pray," his mother says as we all bow our heads. After prayer we dig in. "So how was Miami?" his mother asks trying to make conversation. "I'm sick of being there," Braxton rolls his eyes while stuffing his face with macoroni and cheese. 

"You guys get the information you needed?" Clent asks. "Sorta," Chris gives an unsure face. "It's been three weeks honey," his mother looks at him. "Don't remind me," I roll my eyes. 

"I mean we have enough information. It's just not all of the information," Chris corrects himself. "Well Sav how is the shop?" she changes the topic. "Everything is back to normal. My clientelle has picked up alot so I have busy days," I explain. 

"That's good honey. Ken how is everything at the firm?" she asks her next. "I go to trial with one of my clients tomorrow. I feel like we have a pretty solid case though so it should be a piece of cake," she smiles her innocent smile. Braxton looks at her with so much love in his eyes. 

"And of course my style savy baby Lon how is everything down at your office?" she turns her attention to London. "I'm booked all month with fittings and stylings for different events here," she says proudly. Chris hands raised up my thigh sending chills down my spine. 

"I can't wait to get you out of these pants," he whispered in my ear. I try to keep a straight face and not respond. He began rubbing me through my pants. I shuffle in my seat trying to keep up with the conversation. He slipped a finger into the lining of my pants making me look over at him and he focus on the conversation. Next thing I know one finger goes in and the next. 

I put my head in my hands to keep myself contained. "Honey you alright?" Mr. Clenton asks. I pop my head up. "Yes, sir just some stomach pains," I smile. "Maybe a baby on the way," Cassie says with hopefull eyes. "No!" I say abruptly. Everyone looked at me and Chris took his hands out of my pants and looked at me as well. 

"You don't want to have my kids?" he asks hurt clearly written all over my face. My expression softened once I seen his eyes. "Babe, no that's not what I meant. I just mean not right now," I explain. He didn't sound too convinced. There was an akward silence amoungst the table. "Babe," I start but he stops me. "Don't even worry about it," he says getting up from the table. I sigh excusing myself and following him. 

"Babe wait!" I follow him outside to his truck. I shut the door and grab his hands. "Christopher look at me. I love you with every inch of my heart and it is one of my dreams to have one of your children baby. I just don't want to have one right now. I think we can both agree that this isn't a good time for us to be thinking about children," I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him. 

He didn't say anything to me. "Do you really believe that I don't want to start a family with you?" I make him look at me. He sighed. "It was the way you said it Sav. Like it was the worst thing in the world," he says. "I am so sorry baby. I didn't mean for it to come out like that," I get on my tippy toes and kiss his face. 

"It's cool, I understand," he tells me. "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of sharing you," I open the truck door. "My momma will kill us if we don't say goodbye girl. Come on," he guides me back in the house making me laugh. 

We say our goodbyes and we head straight to the house. We waisted no time getting down to business making up for lost time. After I laid my head in his chest. "Do you really have to go back?" I ask him tracing his tattoo. "I can stay for a few more days and send some of my other guys to keep an eye out in Miami," he rubs my back. 

"Really?" I smile looking up at him. "Yes, just for you. I missed you so much and I don't want us to spend too much more time apart," he tells me. Those words were like music to my ears. "Can we go to dinner tomorrow night?" I aks him. 

"Of course baby. Where you want to go?" he pulls me into him closer. "I don't surprise me," I shrug. "Okay," he chuckles to himself. 

"I love you baby," I get up to pee and shower. "I love you more Sav," he calls out after me.