Madison pt 2

"You had to get away from me?" I look at Madison. I loved this girl so much and gave her everything I had to offer. "Chris I needed time to think about if you were what I wanted. I deserved to take the time to figure things out on my own," she says. "Yeah, but you should've had the decency to come and talk to me before up and leaving and taking my heart the fuck with you," I said. 

"Chris you know I never meant to hurt you. I loved you but I felt trapped in this lifestyle," she says looking me in my eyes with sympathy. "Why are you back?" I ask. "In all of the time that I was away, I was pregnant," she says. She pulls out her phone to show a picture of a little boy. "I named him Aeko," she smiles. "He's mine?" I ask. She nods her head yes. 

"Madison why didn't you tell me?" I ask her upset. "Honestly I don't have an answer for that. I was wrong and I'm sorry," she says. I pull her with me and tell the boys that I would see them later. We get in the car and I drive to my house with Madison in the passenger seat. I didn't know how to feel about having a son or about her being back. Talking in the club just wasn't going to work because I never know who's listening. 

I pull into my gate and we both get out of the car. She sit's down at the island and I stand across from her. "Madison you went two years without contacting me and you had my child. When you left it hurt because I felt like you were my life," I explained. "Christopher I said I was sorry. I wanted to raise him without all of the drama and chaos." 

"You were raising him without his father," I say. "I know and that's why I am back trying to make things better. He needs his father and I would be a terrible mother to take the choice away from you to be in his life," she looks me in the eye. It was like a spark shot through my body. I missed her, every inch of her. I missed her smile and her laugh. She was the love of my life. 

"I missed you," I tell her. She stands up and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and burries her head in my chest. "Two years away from you and all I could think about is you," she said and I held onto her tight afraid that if I were to let go then she would leave again. "So where's Aeko," I ask. "He's with my sister tonight," she smiles by just the mention of him. 

"How about we do like old times and have a movie night," I smile hard waiting for her to say yes. "How could we not? I'll pop the popcorn and you go pick out the movie," she smiles. I go into the livingroom and turn the television on ready to pick a movie. I pick "Best Man," because that was her favorite movie to watch. She came back in smiling with a tray of snacks and drinks. "I'm ready," she sits everything down on the table in front of us. She sits down next to me and lays her head in my lap. I missed this as much as I missed her. 

She goes on to tell me about all of the things she got into like painting for fun and how she is developing her model career. I look down at her and smile. I hear her snore slightly a little while later and I doze off as well.

Savannah.......

I go inside of Kennedy's house and go upstairs into her bedroom. I sat her breakfast down on the night stand and opened her curtains. To my surprise I see Braxton in the bed next to her. They both open there eyes. "Sorry Brax I didn't know you were here I was just coming to wake up Kennedy," I apologize. 

"Don't worry about it Sav, I need to get out of here anyway and meet up with Chris," he pulled the cover back revealing he was clothed from the bottom down. "Come back and sleep with me again tonight," she smiles. He walks over and places a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Of course princess," he slides his shoes on hugs me and dips.

"I see you two are getting close," I smile at her and she blushes. "I really like him, he's the sweetest," she carefully pulls the covers back. I help her get out of the bed. She lifts up her shirt and see a little blood through the bandage. She sighs and looks up at me. "Hey can you help me change this?" she asks softly. "Ken don't be ashamed of this alright. This just shows how strong you are," I lightly hug her. "I know it's just hard having to rely on people," she tells me as I help change her bandages. "What do you want to do today?" I ask her. "I honestly have no clue. I just don't feel like doing anything extra," she tells me.