First Date

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I immediately began to panic. I was probably late for work. Sitting up I grab my phone off of the nightstand. The time read 11:45, I can't believe I slept in this late. I look over at the other side of the bed and there is a note that read "Good morning beautiful, you seemed exhausted so I let you sleep. Don't worry I called you out of work for the day. I had to go handle something this morning, but I will be back this afternoon. Maria is making you breakfast Enjoy, Love Chris."

He is so cute, I love that the note is handwritten. The smell of breakfast grew stronger so I threw on a pair of Chris' basketball shorts and a sports bra. I headed down the steps and into the kitchen to be greeted by a small woman who prepared breakfast.

"Good morning Ms. Savannah I hope you slept well, breakfast is just about finished," she said politely. I sit down at the bar and watch her finish the rest of the food. The front door opened and I hear multiple men voices. Maria sits my plate in front of me and I dig in. Chris comes and hugs me from behind. I smile in his embrace and turn around. He kissed me on the lips and I smile with my mouth full of pancakes. Behind him stood two other guys. They both were very good looking.

"Damn baby girl you fine," the light skin one said stepping up to me, but Chris stopped him.

"Nigga I will break your jaw, don't fucking play with me," he said making me laugh and the other one too.

"Baby girl let me know when you wanna come fuck with a real nigga and not Chris pretty boy ass," he winked.

"Babe these are my boys but more like my brothers. This is Kyrie and that's Braxton," he said pointing to the two. I smile and shake their hands.

"It's nice to meet you," I say to them.

"The pleasure is all mine," Kyrie winked.

"Nigga stop playing with me," Chris said. I laughed again handing Maria my plate.

"You keep laughing and you gonna end up just like him.... fucking dead," he said walking into the living room. I went and sat on his lap.

"Why you call me out of work?" I asked playing with his ear.

"Because I can," he said. I sat up and gave him a serious look.

"I'm just playing.. look at you about to get all serious and shit,"

"Don't play with me and my money nigga," I tell him. He kissed my cheek.

"I wanted to spend the day with you ma, if that cool with you,"

"Okay, what you wanna do?" I asked.

"I was thinking about taking you shopping," he said.

"I can take myself shopping, what else can you do for me that I can't do for myself?"

"I like her for you Chris," Braxton laughed.

"You trying to embarrass me?" he asked me.

"Nope not at all but I want you to be more creative, shopping isn't very creative," I shrug. He nodded his head.

"Well do you have anything that you would like to do in mind?" I shook my head no.

"No, if I can just be with you, that's enough for me," I smile at him. Chris began to rub up and down my thigh.

"You keep talking like that I might have to wife you up and put a baby in you,"

"You got this nigga talking crazy," Kyrie said heading for the door. "Ima get with ya'll later my girl is blowing up my phone talking about some I don't spend enough time with her," he rolled his eyes.