Revenge Pt 2

++Savannah++

"What are you doing?" Kennedy asks coming into the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "You're in here kissing Meech but was just laid up with Chris," she folds her arms in front of me. I look away from her. I don't know who I wanted to be honest. I loved them for different reasons. "I want to be with Chris, he's who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I and Meech are just playing around with old feelings," I shrug. "I personally feel like you're playing with fire," she says to me with a serious expression.

"I am just living my life, besides Chris and I just got back together today and I have to break things off with Meech, just give me some time," I sigh. "Okay, boo," she walks away from me. I could feel myself
get irritated. All of this shit was too much. I did not want to be staying at Meech's grandma's house for God knows how long.

"I'm making some pork chops, greens, and macaroni. Do you guys want some?" Meech's grandma came into the kitchen. "Yes," we all agree. I make my way back to the living room and sit next to London. "Bro I can't stay here," she looks at me. "Me neither," I complain.

"Meech will kill us if we leave," Kennedy says. "If we go back to the hospital we are safe. No one is gonna shoot us in the hospital in front of people," I explain. "At this point, you just never know. We've been through too much shit for us to be naive."

My phone rings and it's mama Joyce. "Hello," I answer the phone. "Hey my sweet girl, I was making sure you and the girls got to Meech grandmom's house safe," she says. "You knew he was taking us here?" I whine. "It's so we don't have a repeat of last time honey," she says and I sigh. I felt like I was trapped. "How come we can't stay at the hospital?" I ask her. "You are such a spoiled brat," she laughs. "I don't know how long you expect me to stay here when Chris is laid up in a hospital bed," I say to her. 

"Let me handle things here at the hospital and as soon as everything is over and you girls are safe then you can come to the hospital," she says. "Alright," I stop fighting her. "I love you," she sings. "I love you more," I laugh. "Call you later pumpkin," she says before ending the call. "We are officially stuck here," I look at the girls. "Who was that?" Kennedy asks. "Mama Joyce," I tell her. 

"Come to the table so you guys can eat," Meech Grandma says and we all sit around the table. "What's your name by the way?" I ask her. "You can call me grandma Nat," she smiles pouring us homemade Kool-Aid. We began eating and her food was like heaven. "This is so good Grandma Nat," London scarfs down the food. Nat smiles as she watches us eat. "I was thinking after dinner we could all watch a good movie or talk or something," Nat smiles. 

"Of course!" Kennedy smiles. "What do you want to know?" London asks her. "How did you guys meet my Meech?" she asks. "We've known Meech since we were in high school. His wife is my sister," I smile. "Peyton is your sister?" she asks and I nod. "I never got to meet her," nat explains. "How come?" I ask her. "Meech moved to Cali and never really looked back. After his father killed his mother he didn't want to look back," she says. 

None of us knew about Meech's background. We just knew that he started dating my sister and he didn't really have anyone so we took him in. "I didn't know that," I say softly. "I probably wasn't supposed to tell you that," she giggles a little. "We won't tell," London smiles at her and winks. "What happened between his parents?" I ask. "Well, Meech mama was a good girl, she got tired of the different women Big Meech kept cheating on her with and she decided to pack up her and Meech stuff and move out. Big Meech came home a little early that day. Let him tell it, he wanted to change his ways for her. Well, he saw the bags at the front door and he begged her not to leave him. She refused to stay and pulled out a gun and shot her while Meech was coming home from school. Since then Meech has been super distant but he send me money and makes sure I am okay when I need to get away from Big Meech and the boys," she tells us.