Away

Chris.....

"You guys ready?" I look over at Braxton and Ky. "Readier than we will ever be," Braxton said taking his gun off safety. We managed to find the warehouse for these bum ass niggas who've been fucking our lives up. I kick the door in and started shooting every nigga I seen. I didn't give a fuck who was there, today was their last day alive. 

I started picturing Sav laying beat up in the hospital and it got me angrier. I started shooting niggas over. "Bro they dead," Ky said standing next to me. I stop and looked at him and sigh. "Let's go," Braxton said going up steps. We walk into an office and all eyes were on us. I put my gun up and was about to shoot. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," A nigga who looked just like King said smirking. "And why the fuck not?" I ask with my gun still up. "Because I know where you and your family lay your head down at night. All I have to do is make one phone call and poof just like magic everyone will be gone without a blink of an eye. 

"Man you bluffing. You don't know shit," Ky said unimpressed. "Oh yeah?" he asked cockily. He held up an Ipad with all of our old houses displayed on the screen. We all looked at each other and went along with it. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked getting irritated. I needed to get back to Savannah. 

"You dead," he smiled rubbing his hands together. "Well, that shit ain't gonna happen, so any more request," Ky asks. The guy chuckled and looked at all the men in the room. "I should kill you right now," he looks at me. "You can't kill me," I told him completely unbothered. "And why is that?" he asks. 

"Because we're going to kill you first," I tell him. His men pull out their guns but it was too late my men barged in shooting. I ducked and dodged bullets. I couldn't get shot, Savannah would kill me if I didn't play it safe. 

"Bro over here," Ky said showing me a door that all three of us walk out of. I put my gun back in my waist. "You think it's over?" Ky asks. "Nope, this is probably just the beginning," I sighed as we made our way to the car to head back to the hotel. 

Savannah..........

"Good morning," Drake greeted us as he picks us up from the house. "Morning," Ken and I both respond. My phone rings and I look to see that Chris wanted to FaceTime. "Hey, baby," I cheese as his face pops in the camera. "Good morning beautiful," he smiles making me blush. "Are you being safe babe?" I give him a look. "Yes, baby everything is straight over here. Business is being handled," he tells me. 

"I miss you so much," I pout. "I'll be home very soon baby. When I get home we're gonna go to that restaurant you like. I'm gonna get you a nice dress to wear and I'ma make sure you feel really special," he smiles.

"I can't wait," I smile into the phone. "What have you been up to?" he asks taking off his clothes. "Nothing really, we go to work and then straight home just like you ask," I roll my eyes with a sigh. "Don't give me that look, you know it's for your safety until I get back in town," he says softly. 

"I know Chris, I just pulled up to the shop I'm going to call you later or you call me when you're free," I say. "You mad at me?" he asks. "No, I understand I just need to get inside," I tell him. "I'm sorry about all of this," he sighs. I nod my head and look out the window at the shop. 

"Have a good day baby girl," he sighs before hanging up the phone. I push open the door and walk into the shop. 

"Hey Sav," Drake calls out to me. I turn on my heels and look at him. He waved me over to the driver's seat. "Yes," I answer him. "Give him a break," he looks at me with a sympathetic look. "I'm trying," I tell him. "He loves you and you love him. Now I want you to go in there and have a great day. I'll be here to pick you up at 5 and we can have your favorite for dinner tonight and all three of us can watch Real Housewives of ATL," he smiles holding my chin making me smile.