Why?

Location: Chris & Sav house
Time: 3 weeks before the wedding.
++Savannah++

"The wedding is three weeks away!" my mother cheers as she looks at me in my wedding gown. I felt like such a princess. "Chris is going to faint when he see's you in this dress," Joyce smiles at me. I turn to the back and watch as the dress sparkles right before my eyes. "I can't believe we are really doing this," I say.

"Uh is that good thing or bad thing?" Cassie asks me. I laugh at her. "It's a good thing I promise," I tell her. "Thank you so much Vera," I hug her.

"You look amazing," she say fluffing out the train even more. I couldn't believe has the The Vera Wang make my wedding gown. London and Kennedy were wiping their eyes. "Friends are you crying?" I ask them and they nod. "You look like such a princess and we're just so happy for you," London says and my tears came down and I get down and hug them.

"I can't wait until it's one of you guys turn next," I laugh wiping my tears. "Come on you three we have to get back upstairs or Chris will try and come down here," my mom says and I change back into my regular clothes as Vera puts the dress away in the locked closet I had built in the basement.

I let everyone out and go find my man. "Babe!" I yell through out the house. "Yes baby," he appears over the balcony. "Come here please," I say smiling and he comes down the steps and I run and jump on him. "Three more weeks," I kiss him. He holds me firmly and laughs.

"I can't believe that Vera Wang made my dress," I beam. "I told you whatever you want you could have didn't I?" he asks and I nod my head. "I planned the honeymoon," he says walking with me to the couch and laying down on his back with me on top of him. "Oh yeah?" I bite my lips and he nods.

"There will be a lot of sex happening," he wiggles his brows and I playfully hit his chest. "Are you going to change your hair color back to black for our wedding?" I ask him. Right now his hair was blue and I didn't want him to have blue hair on our big day.

"I was actually thinking about having you bleach it blonde," he says resting his arms behind his head. "You always have me doing crazy shit to your hair," I shake my head. "The perks of being artistic with a wife who does hair for a living," he smirks.

"Where are our kids?" I ask him. "God parents," he responds.

"which ones?" I ask. "Does it matter we have the house to ourselves for the night," he slides me onto his hard dick. "Chris you're always horny," I blush. "You do something to me," he whispers bringing me down to his level and kissing me.

+++++++++

I walk downstairs and get some fruit out of the fridge and Chris comes in yawning. We both fell asleep after we had sex. "I have a session in a few are you coming with me?" He asks me and I think for a minute. I've never seen him record music before so maybe it would be cool.

"Yeah, I don't have anything else to do," I pull him by his shirt and kiss his lips. "You want a quickie before we go?" He asks butting his lips looking down at me.

"How could I say no to that?" I lick my lips. He smiles picking me up and placing me on the island. We've never done it here before so this felt new. After we were done we go upstairs and shower and wear matching Nike sweat suits and Jordan's.

I was putting my hair up in a bun when Chris came in recording me. "Damn..... God took his time creating you," he says walking over to me and turning the camera towards the mirror to show both of us as he wraps his arms around me. I blush and cover my face.

"You always acting shy," he kisses the side of my face. "Stop," I uncover my face and look at him and he puckers his lips for a kiss. "My little twin," he says and I shake my head. I go to walk away but he pulls me back.