Space

Savannah .......
I woke up with Chris's arms wrapped around my waist and his head in my neck. "Baby," I tap his arm so I could get up and pee. Without a word, Chris unwrapped his arms and turns to the other side of the bed. I get up and go to the bathroom and pee. I felt terrible about yesterday and I don't know why I couldn't just apologize to Ken. She just took it to fucking far when she made that comment about Chris and Madison. I hear the doorbell ring and I slip on my robe and glasses to go open the door. I open the door to see Ken standing with two bags of food in her hand. I smile and let her in.

"Friend I'm sorry about yesterday. Even though you pissed me off with your comment about Braxton being gay I shouldn't have gone that far with Chris," she looks at me with sympathy. I sigh a little "It's okay, I shouldn't have called B gay. If it was me I probably would've done the same thing," I chuckle.

"We fucked last night," Ken said taking the food out of the bag. I smirk and cut up some pancakes. "How was it?" I ask her. I look up to see her facial expression. "Bitch, man I'm gonna start making him irritated more often. When we got home he was barely talking to me and I didn't like that. Then we get into bed and I'm kissing him like don't be mad at me or whatever. Then he flips me over and gets on top of me and says let me show you how gay I'm not," she mimicked his voice. I laughed grabbing orange juice out of the fridge.

"Girl that man did some things to me last night that I can't even out it into words. When I woke up this morning I felt like a whole new person," she laughed. I hear footsteps coming down the steps. "Guess Chris is awake," I said finishing up my food. Chris walks in and looks between Kennedy and me. "Are you two back to being friends?" He asks.

"We're not fighting right now are we?" I ask him. "Don't get smart," he said smacking my ass hard. I hear Aeko from upstairs and I go up to get him. "Good morning my sweet boy," I pick him up and kiss his cheek. "Are you hungry? I ask walking down the steps with him in my arms.

Ken's face lit up when she saw him. She reaches her arms out for him and I hand him over. "I'm going to be gone for most of the day baby but I'll be home by dinner," Chris said kissing my cheek about to go upstairs. "Where are you going?" I ask pouting. "It's some shit that I need to handle,"

"You have to be gone all day?" I whine. "Yes baby I promise I'll be back as early as possible," he tells me before disappearing up the stairs. "You don't get tired of being around him all day?" Ken asked cleaning off the counter. "No, he's my person," I smile. 

"I thought I was your person?" She fake pouts. "No one could replace you," I smile. The doorbell rang again and I went over to answer it. London stood at my door smiling. "Good morning," I say letting her in. "Good morning," she came in taking off her shoes. "Oh thank God you two bitches made up because y'all were getting on my damn nerves," she dramatically sighs sitting at the island. 

"Sav you thinking about going back to work any time soon?" Ken asks typing on her phone. "I've been giving it a little thought and I'm thinking about selling the shop," I tell them and both of their eyes go wide. "Savannah why would you want to sell your shop?" London asks. 

"I don't know I'm just not feeling it any more guys. I feel like I want to do something else," I tell them. "You've built so much since we've been here. That salon is like your baby," Ken reminds me. "Don't get me wrong I love doing hair and making other people feel beautiful but I just need something new," I shrug. 

"Have you talked to Chris about this?" London asks. "No, because it's not his job or decision," I reply. "Yea but he's your boyfriend and you guys live together. I think you should definitely get his input on it before you go making a drastic decision like that," Ken gives me a slight smile. I nod my head, not wanting to talk about it anymore.