Together

Savannah...

I was the first to wake up this morning. I didn't sleep much since the incident so I took Aeko downstairs to get something to eat. When I got downstairs Kennedy sat at the island on her laptop working. "Good morning Ken," I smile going to the fridge to see what I could feed him. "Good morning babe," she smiles. Aeko starts making noises at Ken. She smiles "Good morning handsome," she coed.

"How did you sleep last night?" Ken asks sipping coffee. "I slept okay. I don't really like to sleep too long because I sometimes still have nightmares," I sigh putting Aeko down. "Same so I just keep myself busy with work," she gave a small smile. "Good morning," London came in yawning and sits next to Ken. "Good morning," we both reply.

"So did Chris explain what happened last night?" London asks. "No, he said that it isn't safe for us to be staying by ourselves so we have to stay here and so does Madison," I say. "Chris must be out of his fucking mind. She's the reason why he didn't answer the fucking phone when we were being held hostage and now we're all supposed to stay under one roof?" London said clearly pissed off.

I stayed quiet because I didn't even know how to feel or what to say. She was Aeko's mother and Aeko is Chris's son. I love Chris and that means loving everything that comes with him. Madison came walking into the kitchen and Aeko runs over to her. A bright smile spreads across her face. "Hi baby," she kisses him all over her face making him laugh.

"Good morning," she says to all of us. "Good morning," I respond. "Morning," Ken and London both reply dryly. I continued to make breakfast for everyone and went to go check on Kyrie. He was still sleeping. "Ky," I lightly shake him careful not to hurt him. His eyes open and he rubs them. "Good morning," I smile at him. He smiles back at me and tries to sit up but wince in pain. "Be careful, let me help you," I said sitting him up slowly. I help him to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I sat on the toilet while he brushed his teeth. "Sav?" Ky says looking at me through the mirror. "Yes Kyrie," I stare back at him. "Take it easy on Chris alright," he says. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair and fix my bonnet. "How did she know where I live? Why can't she stay at someone else's house?" I aks frustrated. Ky scrunched up his face. "I never thought about that," he says.

"You think Chris told her?" I ask getting up and putting his stuff away. "I highly doubt it. Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of it though. I want you safe because I've grown to love you and especially for Chris," he tells me and we slowly walk down the hall to the kitchen where Chris and Tracey joined everyone else.

"Goodmorning baby," Chris came over and kissed my lips. "Morning," I reply. He holds my waist and sits his head in my neck. "I'm really sorry baby," he says. "Stop apologizing," I tell him. "How can I make it up to you," he brings me into the living room and sits me on his lap. "Yesterday she showed up at my door. How did she know where I lived?" I ask him. "I don't know," he looked at me and sighed.

"We don't know how many people who want to kill you know where I lay my head down at night," I say to him seriously. "I am not going anywhere. I will go to the ends of the Earth to protect you and the girls alright? I learned from my mistake in the past and as long as I'm still breathing nothing is going to happen to you," he grabbed my face and kisses me slowly.

"How about you go get dressed and we go somewhere," he rubs my back. "Okay," I got up and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and a crop top. After I finished getting dressed I waited for Chris to finish getting dressed.

"You ready beautiful?" he asks grabbing my hands. "Yeah," I give him a small smile and follow him out to his car. "Where are we going?" I ask him. "I want to share my passion with you," he smiles over at me. "What is your passion?" I ask.

"Art," simply replies. We pull into this white building. "This is where I come when I don't want to be bothered or when shit is hitting the fan and I feel like it's out of control." he grabs my hands and leads us into the building. There are about a bunch of mural on each wall. "Here put this on," he hands me a white jumpsuit covered in paint.

"Am I the first person to see this place?" I ask him as he handed me a paintbrush. "No one else knows about this place but you," he tells me. "I feel special," I smile. "You are special," he winks. "What are we painting?" I ask. "How you're feeling. It doesn't matter just express yourself," he tells me and I nod dipping the brush into the paint. Chris played music as we collectively painted on the wall.

I look over at Chris and he looks so cute and focused. I wanted to stay mad at him but I couldn't. I splashed him with the paint and turned back around like I did nothing. I look at him out the corner of my eye and he is wiping paint off his face smiling. "You're gonna get it," he said grabbing a hand full of paint flinging it at me. I run away and he chases me as we threw paint at each other.

"Okay okay, I quit," I laugh out of breath. He catches up with me and wipes his painted hands all over my face covering me in the paint. "Chris, how are we going to eat after this?" I giggle as he tickled and kissed me. "We can go get change after we're done here," he said looking at the wall. "This was a lot more fun than I expected," I tell him as we looked at the unfinished picture.

"It relieves stress," he says. "It really does," I stand up and grab a brush. Chris takes out his phone and snaps photos of me. "Get in the pictures with me," I drag him to me and we snap a couple of selfies together. "Let's finish this later," I begin taking off the jumpsuit and throwing it on the floor.

"Alright, where to next?" he asks. "Well we have paint on our faces so where else but home?" I laugh grabbing his hand and we turn off the lights and head back to the car. "I have some towels in the back we can wipe it off for right now. Let's go see my mom," he said and I grabbed a towel out of the back to wipe my face off. I wipe off Chris's face as he drives to his mother's house.

We pull up to her house and we got out of the car hand in hand and enter. "Mom?" Chris yells. "I'm in the kitchen," she yells back. It smelled like she was cooking and it smelled delicious. "It smells so good," I say to him. We get into the kitchen and Mrs. Joyce turns around and smiles at the two of us,"

"God has answered my prayers," she kisses both of us. I sit down on Chris's lap and we talk to Mrs. Joyce. "I'm glad you two worked things out," she tells us. "You were right our love is stronger than our problems," I look down at Chris and smile.

"I refuse to let her go," he kisses my cheek. "Yall were driving your momma crazy, talking about each other and complaining about how much yall missed each other. Did you meet Aeko yet?" she asks and I nod. "He and his mother are staying at my house right now," I fake a smile. Chris pops my leg.

His mother gives us both a look. "Why is she staying with you?" she raises a brow and looks at Chris. "She is in some trouble and Savannah's house is the safest for her and the baby," he says. "Chris she just showed up at my front door and we still don't know how she even knew where I lived," I say. Chris was getting irritated with me and I could tell.

"Chris honey is there something wrong?" his mother asks and Chris looks at me and I could tell we were definitely going to argue about this later. "Nothing ma don't worry about it," he got up giving her a kiss and I kiss her and roll my eyes. We get in the car and it's silent.

"I'm sure you have something to say," I look over at him. "I don't want to talk about this right now," he started the car and we drove back to my house. Chris remained quiet even when we got home. He took Aeko out back and played around with him. I watch him from the window and smile. I take some popsicles outside to them and sit them on the table.

"Baby I'm sorry for blabbing off at your mom about what's going on," I tell him. He sighs and looks at me. "I don't like to get my momma involved with this part of my life. I don't want her to be scared or panicked. I told you I have things under control. I just need you to trust me," he said and I nodded.