Redemption

Chris........
"Mom I know I was wrong for lying to her," I sighed looking at Savannah across the table. "I just don't understand why you lied?" Savannah rolls her eyes. My mother called us over because since she caught me at the club last week we've been arguing. "Chris why didn't you just tell her the truth?" she asks. "Because he's a liar. It's what he does best," Savannah says.

"Savannah give him a minute to explain himself," she looks over at her. "I just needed space from you babe. We were spending every waking moment together since we moved in together."

"Chris you could've just said that," Savannah sighed. I felt bad now. I definitely should've just told her the truth. "Who is the bitch though?" she raised her eyebrow and my mother looks at me. Fuck just when I thought this shit was over. "What girl?" My mother smacks me in the back of my head.

"He was throwing hundred dollar bills at this stripper who was giving him quite the lap dance. I wouldn't have thought much of it if there wasn't so many of them on the floor that she was picking up," Savannah crosses her arms.

"She's this stripper that I was messing around with. Once I met you I stopped going to see her," I said truthfully. "Why last night then?" Savannah looks up at me. I couldn't read her expression. "We're you going to fuck her? And tell me the truth," she stood up walking over to me.

"Keep your hands to yourself," I warned her before she came any closer. "Answer me," she ignored me. I licked my lips just staring at her fine mad ass. "Savannah, no I was not going to fuck her. I'm in love with you. I repeatedly choose you every single time. I wouldn't have fucked around you. Yea I threw hundreds at her and yeah she was giving me a lap dance but she couldn't compare to you. I'm so over arguing with you."

"You guys need to work on communicating with each other. That is very important," my momma says."I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you," I tell her. She smiles and sits in my lap and gives me a quick peck. "Now see everything is better," my mom smiles.

Savannah..........

 Everything was fine for now, but I'm concerned that Chris felt like he couldn't talk to me about how he was feeling.

Later on that day I decided that giving Chris his space would be best for our relationship. I decided to head to the shop for a little while. As I enter the building I take a seat in the clients chair. It's been a while since I had been in here. I look around remembering why I started doing hair in the first place. The joy it brought me seeing my customers so happy was priceless.  Maybe it was time to come back to work. I need to become my own woman again. I had been so caught up in my relationship that I was getting lost.

After getting the shop together and ready to re open I head back to my car. "Savannah!" I hear my name being called out. I turn my head and see Drake smiling with food in his hands. "Oh hey," I smile. "So this is your shop?" He ask balancing the food in his one hand to give me a hug. "Yeah, I'm reopening soon," I tell him.

"That's great to hear. How are you doing after the night at the club?" He leans against my car. I inhale and exhale deeply. "You know at first I was feeling shitty as hell. My boyfriend needed space from me but he felt like he couldn't tell me. He needed space but never said anything. That's why I came to my shop and decided to open again. I need my independence back," I look at him.

"Relationships are hard Sav. Adonis mother and I are trying to work on things but we can't seem to be on the same page. One minute she wants to be committed the next she's not ready to be ready. So I took her option away from her. I told her that a relationship is no longer on the table. Of course now she's madly in love with me and I don't want to be with her,"

"You think I should break up with Chris?" I ask him. He chuckles and licks his lips. "No, you're not ready to leave him and I could tell by the way he looked at you that night that he loves you a lot. I'm just telling you that only you know when enough is enough. But I have to get this food to my sister so I'll hit you later," he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Let's do dinner tonight," I suggested. It felt good to finally talking to him. "How about I have my chef cook for us. That way we don't have to get all dressed up." He smiles and I nod getting in my car. I head back to the house to see Chris wasn't home. I went into the office and worked on sending out emails to my employees about reopening the shop. I put the booking website back and made myself a cup of coffee. I went back into the office and realize Kennedy was calling me.  

"Wassup," I answer her call and sit it up. "What are you doing?" she asks. "I've decided to reopen the shop next week so I am getting everything together for that. But tonight I'm going to Drake's for dinner," I smirk. 

"Savannah what are you doing?" Ken sighs. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "I mean you're going to another mans house for dinner. Does Christopher know about this?" she asks. "He will know once he comes home. I have no plans on hiding this from him," I inform her

"I just don't think Chris is going to be cool with it but I have a client I'll call you after," she says before hanging up. The house alarm goes off indicating that someone was coming in. I turn the computer off and walk down into the living room to see Chris. "Hey baby," I kiss his cheek and go to walk away but he pulls me into him. "Where you been?" he kisses my cheek placing his head in my neck. "I went to the shop today. I decided to open up the shop next week," I tell him running my fingers through his hair. "That's good baby. Do you want to do something tonight?" he asks. 

"I'm actually having dinner with my friend Drake tonight," I tell him. Chris picks his head up off of my shoulder. "Is Drake a unisex name?" he asks walking to the fridge. I chuckle a little and sit at the island. "No baby, Drake is a nigga I met at the aquarium," I say. Chris looks at me and chuckles. "You want him to die or something?" Chris asks taking the water and pouring it into a glass. "Chris what?"

"Where y'all having dinner at?" he asks coming to sit next to me. "We are having dinner at his house," I say looking him in the eye. Chris took a deep breath and looks at me. "I trust you and I trust you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I am taking you though and picking you up. I just want to make sure you're safe and if something happens I know where this nigga lays his head at night." 

"Thank you baby. You want to watch something before I go," I ask. "Yeah you can pick the movie too," he rolls his eyes grabbing my hands and taking me upstairs to our bedroom. "I want to watch Baggage Claim," I smile sliding under the covers. "Hell no anything but that movie Savannah," he slides in next to me. "Babe please," I poke out my lip. He rolls his eyes and speaks into the remote. I kiss his lips and lay my head on his chest. "Chris?"

"Yes, Savannah," he looks down at me. "I love you," I smile. "I love you more baby," he kisses the side of my head. As we watched the movie Chris began rubbing my back making me sleepy. His hands slowly slide down to my ass as he rubbed it. I felt my eyes getting heavy as body went into a relaxed state. "You sleeping?" Chris asks. "I am getting sleepy you rubbing me feels so good," I admit. 

"Stay home with me tonight and maybe y'all can get lunch or some shit. I'll run you a bath and we can order from that restaurant you like down town," he says lowly and I chuckle. "Why you want me to stay home so bad Chris," 

"I don't but I just thought you would want to be with me instead," he shrugged. "You really want me to stay in with you tonight?" I sit up and kiss his lips. "I mean it's up to you honestly," he pecks my lips and kissing my neck. I look at him and laugh. "I'll stay home with you baby. You ain't never let me pick the movie so I know you really want to spend time with me. Let me text Drake first," I get out of the bed and grab my phone and send Drake a quick text. 

Later that night Chris and I just finished our face mask that I made him put on. I took the pillow and hit him with it. He looks at me and laugh. He picks up a pillow and we go back and forth trying to knock each other over. I laugh hysterically while he pins me to the bed. I'm out of breath and he just stares in my eyes. "Savannah I am so in love with you baby," he tells me making me smile. "I'm in love with you," I wrap my arms around his neck. 

I flip us over and kiss him all over his face while grinding against him. "You want some dick don't you?" he smirked sliding his hands in my panties rubbing folds. I nod my head and bite my lip. He brings me closer to him and I let him have his way with me for the rest of the night.