Madison

Ms. Joyce (Chris mom)...........

"Clinton honey I am going to run some errands. I will be back in a few hours," I yell up the stairs to my husband. I grab the keys off of the hook and head for the garage. "Momma where are you going?" Cassie comes down the stairs. "I need to run a couple of errands. Are you coming with me?" I ask. "I don't see why not. Can we stop and see Savannah at work before we come back home?" she smiles. 

"You like her too?" I ask. She nods and smiles. "Me too. I think she's going to be good for him. I never thought he'd fall in love or even give it another try after Madison," I said as we get inside the car. "I still can't believe that she just up and left Chris. He was planning on marrying her and everything. And nobody has seen or heard from her in 2 years," Cassie went on. 

"I know, I can tell that Savannah is going to be different though. She seems pretty put together and sure of herself," I smile. I pull up to the market and make Cassie grab a cart. "Momma please don't take forever in the market," she complains. "You said you wanted to come and we need food in the house after the barbeque last week," I tell her as we go up the aisle.

She begins to throw the food that her and her father like inside of the cart as we catch up on what's happening in her life. "Dating anyone?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Momma every nigga is scared of Chris and won't even come near me," she whines. I laugh to myself. "One day you'll find someone who-" I stop mid sentence not believing who I seen down the aisle. Cassie looks up at me and then follows me eyes. 

Her eyes instantly got big. "Is that Madison?" she asks. I'm guessing Madison heard her bacause she looks up and stares at the both of us. She gives us a soft smile and walks over. "Hey," she says shyly. "Don't be shy give me hug I haven't seen you in two years girl," I open my arms for her. She engulfs me in a huge hug. "I've missed your hugs," she smiles pulling away. 

"Hey Cassie," she gives her a hug. "Hey? You leave for 2 years and go completely off the grid and all you have to say is hey?" Cassie folds her arms. "Cassie," I warn. 

"No she's right and I'm sorry," she looks at Cassie. Cassie just continues down the aisle. "Pay her no mind. So how have you been?" I ask her. "I've been good." she smiles. "Well that's good sweetheart," she looks the same as she did years ago, "You still look amazing," she compliments me and I thank her. "How's Chris?" she aks. I clear my throat. "He's still the same ole Chris but he's good,"

I leave out Savannah because it wasn't my place to tell her. "I'll see you later sweetheart," I hug her and find Cassie. 

Savannah.......

"Chris baby stop you're going to mess up my hair," I laugh as he laid me across my desk in my office. He climbs on top and places a kiss on my forehead. "When are your parent's leaving?" he looks me in the eyes. "Sunday, why?" I ask kissing his lips. "So we can spend more time together and I won't have to make an appointment just to spend time with you," he says pulling me up. 

"Baby I'm sorry I just don't get to see them often and they live so far away. How about we get dinner tonight my treat, wherever you want to go. And then I'll come stay at your place tonight," I bite my lip. "I can't tonight baby, I have to go to the club tonight with the boys to handle some business," he pouts. "Okay come sleep with me tonight then," I do my puppy dog face. 

"I'll get in late but I'll see you later tonight. I love you so much," he kisses me passionately. I hold him not wanting to let him go. "Do you think we'll start growing apart?" I ask him. I could feel myself about to cry. He holds my head up and looks in my eyes. He smiles hard "I wont allow it, why do you think I schedule an appointment so that we can spend some time together?" he kisses me again.