Holiday in Atl

++Savannah++
Time: 5 months later
Location: Atlanta

"Baby get up!" Chris says. I open my eyes and see him staring at me. "Not right now," I moan closing my eyes again. "You have to be active so the baby can come," he says getting out of the bed. "Chris I'm sleep," I sigh.

"Yup and now it's time to get up! Aeko is on Christmas break so we have a full day ahead of us," he jumps on the bed. It was annoying the fuck out of me. "Bro chill out," I yell.

He laughs at me. "I know what you need," he walks out of the room. A few minutes later and music is blasting through the speakers and he comes back into the room with Aeko. "Bro we have to get mommy out of the bed," Chris tells Aeko. I open my eyes and sit up stretching and yawning.

"Come on," Aeko pulls me up. He starts dancing with Chris. I smile watching them as I wipe crust from my eyes. I stand up and join them in there dancing. Chris comes over and wraps his arms around me and kisses me cheek.

"Cooks are getting breakfast started. Go get dressed we have to get pick up your siblings from the airport in an hour." He tells me.

"The tree will be here by 1:30. Your parents and sister are coming over to help decorate," I yawn going into the bathroom to get ready. I was huge, this baby had taken over my whole body. She was due any day now.

I finish my shower and slicked my hair into a bun before washing my face. "Babe breakfast is ready," Chris voice comes through the intercom.

"Coming!" I respond going down the steps. "You look like you're ready to pop," my mom watches me come down the stairs. "I can't wait for this to be over. I want my body back," I catch my breath at the end of steps. She chuckles helping me into the kitchen.

I sit down at the counter and the chef slides me a plate full of my favorites. "Mommy?" Aeko says. I look over at him. "Yea honey?"

"Is Adonis coming in town for Christmas?" He asks and I shrug. "I'm not sure if he's spending Christmas with his mommy or daddy," I explain. "What about uncle Ky kids?" He asks.

"They'll be here later," Chris tells him and he gets excited. "How are you feeling pudding?" My dad kisses me on the forehead. "Ready to have her," I rub my belly and smile.

"Joyce and I sorted out all the decorations. While you guys are picking up your siblings your dads will be putting up the lights outside the house," my mom informs us.

"I don't know why. I told you I could hire someone to put up the lights out there. This house is huge and they are too old," Chris says to her.

"Nonsense son your father and I will have them up in no time," my dad smiles patting his back. "Yeah well I still called them to help you guys," he tells him.

"Come on baby we have to get out of here. Aeko are you ready?" Chris asks him. Aeko nods sliding out of his seat and putting on his coat with my mom. "Are you going to be a good boy while your with mom and dad?" She asks him.

"Yes mom mom," he smiles. "You're handsome just like your daddy," she kisses him. I smile watching them. Our blended family was very special to me. Chris hands me my coat and kisses me over and over. "I love you," he says kissing me again. "I love you more honey," I smile.

We arrive at the airport and I see my brothers and sisters. Chris' driver had another car for the boys. "It's been to ducking long!" Mel climbs into the truck making me smile. "Hey language around my son," Chris says to her.

"Sorry, hi nephew!" She hugs and kisses him. "Aeko!" Peyton climbs in attacking him with hugs and kisses. "Pey!" He hugs her back. "Look at you your so big," Leslie smiles.