I miss you

++Savannah++ 

"Hey baby," Chris says through the phone. "Good morning," I smile into the phone. "How did you sleep?" he asks me. "I slept like a baby," I tell him. "Without me?" he says. I laugh at him and how ridiculous he was being. "It felt good to sleep in my old bed," I explain. Ken was calling me on the other line. "Hold on babe this is Ken," I tell him switching the line over. "Hey girl," I take the phone into the bathroom so I could do my morning pee. "Good morning bestie. Meech just called and said that he was picking us up in an hour," she says excitedly. 

"Did he say where we were going?" I ask getting excited. "Nah, he said it's a surprise," she tells me. "Okay I have Chris on the other line I'll start getting dress," I tell her and then switch over back to Chris. "Sorry about that," I tell him. 

"It's cool, I was thinking we could do something today," he says. "Well Meech is taking the girls and I out today," I tell him. Chris sucks his teeth. "What's up with you and him?" he asks. I was in no mood to argue with him. "Chris there is nothing going on between Meech and I. I've known him since I was little. We are very close but it's nothing more than that," I sigh. 

"I just think it's weird how you're about to go and spend all this time with him. Especially when I flew us out here to spend time together and with your folks. But at the end of the day your a grown woman and I want you to do what you want to do. I'll probably head back out East though," he says. 

I felt bad because he did fly me out here because he wanted us to spend time with my family. "I have a better idea. How about you just have the guys come out here?" I ask him. "I mean I guess," he gives me a weird look. "Babe come on don't be like that, I haven't seen everyone in a while," I whine. "Everyone or that nigga Demetrius?" he asks. "If you're going to have an attitude all day then I am not going to talk to you," I give him a look. 

"I don't have an attitude, I am just trying to spend time with you that's all Savannah," he gets frustrated. I smirk, "Well now you know what if feels like to have the shoe on the other foot," I brush my teeth. "What are you talking about?" he scrunches up his face. "All the times where I just wanted to spend time with you and you were too busy for me," I tell him. 

"Man goodbye," he said hanging up and I laugh to myself. I put on my some denim shorts and a tank top and tuck it in my shorts. I throw on some Air Force ones and spray my 'Her' by Burberry on myself and do my hair. I decided to put it up in a ponytail and leave two pieces down in the front. 

I go downstairs to see that the house was empty. I guess my parents had left out for work. I go to the kitchen and get a bowl of cereal. The front door opens and Noah comes into the kitchen. "Hey Sav," he sits down next to me. "Hey Noah," I turn the television on in the kitchen. "I need to talk to you," he says looking around. "We're alone what's wrong?" I give him my attention. 

"You can't tell anyone Sav and I mean no one," he says. "Ard nigga," I say eating my cereal. "I saw Leslie with another nigga," he said and I choke on my cereal. "What the hell do you mean?" I cough and wipe my mouth with the paper towel. "I was going over there to bring Peyton some toys and I saw her kissing some nigga and sneaking him out the back," he says. 

"I don't believe you," I put the bowl in the sink. "I took a picture," he shows me his phone and low and behold it was Leslie and some nigga. "Meech is going to die when he finds out," I cover my mouth. "You can't tell him Sav," he looks at me. "Of course I am not telling him. I want to be no where around when he finds out," I laugh. 

"Bro same," he puts his phone back in his pocket. "What are you doing today?" he asks. "Me and the girls are going out with Meech," I tell him. "That man loves you," he says. "First of all please stop it, I don't want to hear no shit like that," I stop it.