9/12

++Savannah++
The girls and I flew to Miami for Chris' club opening. He asked me to come and I still wanted to support him. "Are you nervous to see Chris?" Kennedy asks me applying her lip gloss. "A little," I reply switching my shoes because we were at the club. "Look at that line," London says pointing the line that was wrapped around the building. "Chris knows how to bring the folk out," Kennedy. "Anything Chris throws is going to be a movie," London says. We got out the car and I fixed my dress.

"Name please?" the bouncer asks. "Savannah, Kennedy, and London," I tell him. "Chris wants me to take you up to VIP," he says guiding us up a set of stairs that lead to the balcony. "Where are the boys?" I ask Kennedy. She points to Chris, Drake, Braxton, and Kyrie walking through the doors downstairs. Chris looked amazing he wore his hat backwards with his all-black outfit. Girls flocked to them a nd they took pictures and talked to people.

"They look good," London smiles taking a shot from the tray. Braxton and the boys except for Chris came up to VIP where we were. Kennedy smile was so big when her eyes landed on B. He towers over her smiling. It reminded me of the times where Chris would have to take trip and we saw each other for the first time in a long time. "I missed you," she said kissing him. I smile at the two. Drake and London were wrapped in each other, she was happy blushing at whatever he was saying to her. "What's up everyone," Chris' voice blares through the speakers. We all turn our attention to him on the stage. "I first want to thank all you beautiful people for coming out to celebrate my the opening of 9/12 with me and my family. I would like to make a special shout out to a special woman in my life, the love of my life. The name of this club is the date of the best night of my life. I met this girl named Savannah and she changed my life forever. She's actually here tonight," he says and the spotlight comes up on me and I smile and wave.

"Thank you for coming to my life and being a light, and changing me for the better. No matter what we go through or where life takes us you'll always be the love of my life. I love you beautiful," he says and I blow him a kiss. Kennedy and London come up beside me and hug me. "That was beautiful," Kennedy says. "I know right," I hold back tears. "Alright you guys enjoy your night here and let's turn the fuck up!" he says. The guys and I take our first shot of the night, to get the night started.

Chris made his way up to VIP dapping up and bunch of guys on his way over to us. "Chris this club is amazing!" London smiles giving him a hug. Chris club was quite the spot. He had lions in cages, dancers on the different stages, he even had the girls who do acrobats on the silk things that hang from the ceiling. Everything was over the top but I liked it. Chris eyes landed on mine and a spark shot through my body. I missed him more than I wanted to. "Hey beautiful," he walks over to me. He towered over me caressing my face. "Chris you're going to mess up my make up," I smile.

"I want to show you something," he said taking my hand and leading up another set of stairs and into an office. His office was incredible and behind his desk was a beautiful view of Miami. I leaned against his desk as he pulls an envelope out of  his drawer and hands it to me. "What is this?" I ask him. "Open it and see," he says and I open the envelope pulling out the papers. I read through them and covered my mouth looking up at Chris. "You didn't!" I look up at him. "I did," he says. Chris is giving me half of the club and now were business partners. "But why?" I look up at him. "I want you to be set for life even if we aren't together. I also want us to still be in each others life. I don't want to live in a world where you aren't in it. I love you so much," he says to me. My heart fluttered but then the same ping of hurt came in remembering he slept with someone else.

"But you slept with that girl," I say softly because I didn't even want to say it out loud. "Can I tell you the truth?" he asks me and I nod. "I never slept with her. B and I got into a fistfight after and then I thought about how much it would hurt you and I couldn't bring myself to do it," he sighed. "So why lie then?" I ask. "I wanted you to feel the same way I felt every time you went off with that nigga," he says.