Save Me

Ky..........

Braxton and I hop out of our cars and walk up to Chris's door. The housemaid stops us. "He doesn't want anyone in here today," she tried shooing us out. "Listen Rosie I am not playing with you today," Braxton and I brush past her and walk into the living room searching for Chris. "Chris bring yo black ass the fuck down here," Braxton yelled from the top of the stairs. He didn't come so we came upstairs and into his room and he was fast asleep with a little boy on his chest and Madison laying next to him. 

"Nigga get yo ass the hell up," I yank the covers up off of him. He slowly wakes up. I should whoop his ass. He looks at us like we're crazy. "Fuck wrong with yall?" he places the baby next to Madison who woke up from the yelling. "Nigga no fuck wrong with you?" Braxton pointed his finger in his face. "Nigga you better back the fuck up," Chris got up and in Braxton's face. "Hey stop it! What the hell is going on?" Madison asks holding the little boy. 

I look at Chris and shake my head. "So this is what you're doing to Savage now?" I chuckle. He just stood there. "Nigga while you were in here playing fucking house Savannah and the girls were being held fucking hostage and Savannah's eye is swollen the fuck shut and her lip is completely busted," I was fucking fuming. 

"Who is Savannah?" Madison asks confused. "His girlfriend," I respond to her. "Where is she?" he put his shoes on. "You're in a relationship?" Madison walks up to him. "I'll explain later I have to go," Chris walks out in a rush. 

Savannah......

I just sat in the hospital bed staring at the wall. I could barely talk and my head was throbbing. I close my one working eye and take a deep breath. My mom comes rushing in with Mrs. Joyce. They both walked over to me. "Who did this to my baby?" she looks at my father. He sighed comforting her. "London said that she was home getting ready for the day when she heard a loud bang and all of these niggas showed up and tied her up and made her call Vannah who was with Ken and they kept asking for Chris but he hasn't answered anyone phone calls all fucking day," my dad was getting pissed. 

"That's not like Chris," Mrs. Joyce grew concerned. Chris bust through the doors and looked at me. He lost his shit. "I promise I won't sleep until whoever did this to you is 8 feet under," he looked at me but I just looked away. "Too late I already shot him," My dad said getting angry all over again. "Where the hell have you been?" I croak out. He looked perfectly fine. 

"Baby-," I hold my hand up. "Do you see me?" I whisper, I cry again. "I almost died today and you never picked up the phone," The monitor started beeping indicating that my heart rate was going up. My mom grabbed my hand and laid me back. "Chris I think you should go," she said quietly. "I am sorry baby," he looked at me with tears. 

I turn my face away from his and stare at the wall. He left out and Mrs. Joyce looks at me and holds my hand. "I am so sorry this happened to you girls," she kissed my forehead before leaving out behind Chris. Once they were gone both of my parents look at me with concern. "What the hell is going on?" my mother looks at my father. 

"Honey I told you what happened. I don't know who any of the niggas in there were. I just know that I saw a man holding a gun to my daughter's head so I shot that bastard," he said angrily. She put her hands in her hair sighing. 

Mrs. Joyce.......

I sat with Chris in the parking lot of the hospital. He wasn't saying anything he just stared at the ceiling angry. "So are you going to tell me what happened today?" I ask him. He runs his hands down his face and looks at me. "Mama I gotta tell you something," he says and I gesture for him to continue. "Madison is back," he says. I nod "I know I saw her at the market yesterday," I tell him. 

"You knew she was back and you didn't tell me?" he scrunched up his face. "You're in a relationship with Savannah and you never got closure from your relationship with Madison. She just up and left without a word and you just had to live with that. Telling you she was back would have been a bad idea for your current relationship. You would've gone looking for her and that would mess up things between you and Savannah and she doesn't deserve that," I tell him honestly. Chris sighed as he looks out of the window. 

"What else happened?" I ask him. "I saw her at the club and she told me that when she left she was pregnant with my baby. Now I have a 1 and a half year old son named Aeko," he says and my stomach drops. "Jesus," I say. 

"So she stayed the night with me last night and I met Aeko today and told Maria not to allow anyone in and I kept my phone in my room. I didn't want Savanna to find out from anyone but me," he continues. "Did you guys have sex?" I ask. "No mama, we talked and watched movies until we fell asleep," he smiled a little. "All I can say to you now is to be careful. You obviously still love Madison and now you guys have a kid together but you're going to have to handle your situation with Savannah. You have to be prepared for the fact that you might lose her," I rub his hands. He looks over at me hurt. "I don't want to lose her though," he said quietly. 

"Chris honey you can't have both girls, someone is going to end up hurt. Your girlfriend was being held hostage and you were not answering your phone to spend time with Aeko and Madison. Of course, I understand that you were meeting your son for the first time and you are not wrong for wanting to spend time with him but other shit was happening and now you're going to have to deal with this," I say.