Love

Kennedy...........

"I would like to call Mr. Lewis to the stand," I walk in front of the witness stand and wait for the guy to sit down. The officer made him take an oath and I was ready to begin. I give him a polite smile. "Hello Mr. Lewis can you state your relation to my client," I ask him. 

"Of course, he is my employee. He has worked for my restaurant for 3 years now," he smiles. "And how would you say he acted while at work?" I continue with my questions. "He was one of the best employee's I have had in a while. He was always on time. His attitude was always pleasant and he even picked up extra shifts when I was losing employees." he explains. 

"Thank you Mr. Lewis. So it's safe to say that my client Mr. Thompson wouldn't have time to do something like break into a house and rape a lady?" I ask him. "Of course not, I couldn't see him doing anything like that. He comes from a single parent home with his mother and sisters," he said. 

"Okay one more question. Did Mr. Thompson work late the night he allegedly raped Mrs. Baker?" I tap my shoes on the floor. "Yes, he closed out the store that night," he said confidently. "Your honor I have provided you with Mr. Thompson's punch in sheet. On this sheet it proves that he clocked out at exactly 10:30 pm. If my memory serves me corectly the police were called at 10: 45 pm. I did the distance between Mr. Lewis' restaurant and Mrs. Baker's house and it is approxmately 30 minutes away. There was no way my client was able to leave work get to Mrs. Bakers house and rape her and flee the scene before 10:45pm," I look at her. 

"That would be all Mr. Lewis," I give him a warm smile. 

"Based on the information provided here today I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Thompson is found non guilty and the charges of rape," she said dismissing court. His mother ran up to me holding me tight. "Thank you for getting my baby off," she smiles. I look over at her son and smile. "He sounds like a good kid. It was my pleasure getting him his freedom," I hug her back. 

I pack up my briefcase and began walking out of the courtroom. I go down the steps and see Braxton waiting outside his matte black Jeep with red roses in his hand. I smile walking over to him. "I heard somebody won their case," he picks me up spinning me around. "Yes, I did," I said cheerfully. 

"You're so amazing," he opening the door for me. He puts his hands on my thighs rubbing them. "How was your day honey?" I ask pulling out my phone texting the girls about the case. "Same ole shit. I was with Chris and Ky earlier. I thought I'd pick you up so that we could spend a little time together," he smiles over at me. 

"Really? That's so sweet B," I blush. "I was thinking after my baby did all that hard work you would be hungry. I made us reservation at Chris restaurant." His phone rings and he picks it up. "Hold on babe this is Chris," he said answering it. 

"Yo nigga," he answers the phone and I scroll down instagram. "Nah, Can't do that I'm with Ken and we spending time together today," he squeezes my legs. "Bro take Ky with you to do that shit. I haven't spent time with my baby in weeks," he said getting annoyed. 

"What time Sav get off work?" he asks him. "Well your best bet is to take Ky because I'm booked up for the rest of the day and night. Sorry bro," he said. 

"Ard I'll catch you later," he hangs up. "What he want you to do?" I ask him. "He wanted me to help him pick up this puppy he brought Sav," he chuckles. "He bought her a dog?" I laughed. "Yeah, I guess. That nigga always doing wierd shit when it comes to that girl," he said as we pulled into the restaurant.

Valet helped me out and B grabbed my hand as we walk in. "Hello Mr. Braxton," the host shook his head. B nodded his head. The host took us up to the top floor that over looked all of Atlanta. "I've never been up here before," I look around. "Chris usually don't allow alot of people up here," he smirks.