Forever

++Savannah++

There was a knock on my hotel door. "Who is it?" I ask getting up. "It's us," Kennedy says. I open the door and they came in sitting in the living room on the couch. "How are you feeling?" London asks me taking off her shoes and put her feet under her. "I'm still a little shaken up but I had these past few days to get myself together," I give them a small smile. "Chris has been asking for you," Kennedy tells me. 

"I'm sure he has. I just needed a little break before I go and talk to him. The last time he saw me I was in shambles and I didn't need him worrying about me while he is recovering," I explain. "Have you heard from Meech?" Kennedy asks and I laugh. "He hasn't let me out of his eyesight since that day. Today was the first day I've had a break from his overbearing ass," I tell them and they chuckle. 

"We're just glad that you're okay," London gives me a small smile. "We were just going to go visit Chris in rehab, we wanted to see if you wanted to go," Kennedy asks. I'm sure Chris probably felt like I was mad at him or blamed him for what happened, but I didn't. None of this was his fault, it's just I like to process things on my own for a little bit. 

"Yeah, I'll go. I don't want him to think I am mad at him," I quickly change my clothes. I call Meech. "Hey baby girl," he picks up on the first ring. "I am going with Kennedy and London to go see Chris," I inform him. "Okay be safe," he says and I hang up. Kennedy drives us to the rehabilitation center he was in. 

Once we made it up to Chris' room only B and Ky were sitting in the chairs. "Hey stranger," Ky gets up and hugs me. "Hey Ky," I hug him back. "How are you feeling?" B asks me. "I'm better, I just needed some time. How has he been?" I ask nervously. I was definitely nervous about seeing Chris. I didn't want him to be upset with me for not seeing him for the past week and a half. "You know how he is, all he is worried about is getting out of here. He's been worried about you though," he says and I nod. 

"Did he seem mad?" I ask. "No, just worried," B says. I go and sit on Chris' bed while the girls take the other chairs. I text my mom while we wait for him to return from therapy. "Hey," I hear Chris's voice. I look up from my phone to see him smiling at me. I return the smile and get up so they could place him in the bed. "Good job today Mr. Brown. Your lunch will be up soon," the nurse tells him and he nods. Chris pats the spot next to him on the bed. I smile and sit next to him. He grabs my hands and rubs them. "You okay?" he asks me and I nod. "Yeah, I feel a lot better than I did before. I don't want you to think that I blame you for any of this or I'm mad or anything like this. I just needed my time to get myself together and come to terms with the fact you know," I trail off. 

"I know your mom called and talked to me about everything. That's why I didn't call or text you," he explains. I kiss him on his forehead. "How have you been feeling?" I ask him. "I'm in pain but I'm fighting through it so that I can get out here," he says looking around. "Promise me you won't fake being healed just to leave," I say to him and he laughs. "I won't," he tells me. "I don't say this shit enough but thank you guys for always sticking by me," he says to all of us. 

"Aww man, the nigga is getting soft on us," B laughs and Chris rolls his eyes. "Hey, I am leaving to head back to Cali tomorrow to go look at spaces to open a shop there but I'll be back this weekend," I tell him. "You moving out there?" he asks me. "I am going to be bicoastal for a little minute," I explain and he nods. "If that makes you happy then I'm happy. Let me know if there is anything I could do for you," he kisses my forehead. 

"Thank you for supporting me," I smile. "I need to tell you guys something," Chris says. We all give him our undivided attention. "I'm ready to get out," he says and Ky laughs. "We know you don't want to be in the hospital bro but you don't have a choice," he says. Braxton looks Chris in the eye. "Nah bro, he meant out of the game," he says and I look at him for confirmation. "Yeah, this life isn't for me anymore. I have a son and a girl to live for now and I don't want to keep putting her through all of this trauma over and over again. Now that I'll probably have Aeko full time I want to be around for him," he says.