Christmas, You Say?

Enjoy this super late Christmas Chapter! Why? Because whY nOT? I hope everyone's holidays and New Years went well! This is so fucking late jesus-
oh yeah, this will take place before the catastrophe, just you and the Shibuya gang, starting off with your POV!

*writes this even though she has an essay due tonight-*

"Right! Y/n, Big Bro Kureto put you on the Christmas Party Committee!" Shinya tells you in a gleeful tone, his signature shit-eating grin present for what seems like hours.

"Try hard.." Goshi mutters under his breath while Mito stands beside your perplexed face. 

Just moments ago you had joked about not being a part of the damn planning committee too and Shinya just had to burst your bubble. Now, you look over at Shinya with a blank expression, Shigure and Sayuri of course surrounded Guren while he chuckled. Yes, you thought, keep laughing, I'll make you eat shit later-

"Earth to Y/n! If it makes it any better, everyone drew sticks-" Shinya seemingly tried to get you to cool down.

"STICKS?!" You scream.

"Y-You were definitely raised under the Jujo's care, please calm the hell down." Goshi pleads.

On the verge of fusing, the PA system takes over the conversation,

"Will the Christmas party Committee please head to the auditorium." 

"It's okay. I don't have a life or anything. I would love to give my free time to spend more time with Kureto and plan a party for Hiragi's-" You got interrupted by Shinya, who began dragging you away.

"My plus one!~" He hums.

"Mito! Don't let him take me!!!" You whine.

Mito just stood there, almost looking at you like a disappointed mother, sighing. Guren waves at you mockingly while Shigure waves you off beside Sayuri. 

------

Quietly, you sat beside Shinya, hating every second you had to live and breathe in this room filled with people you could have cared less about. You along with your group of friends had long before this, decided to have your guys' own tiny Christmas party, away from Hiragi's and judgemental eyes. You sigh, sucking it up, pushing opinions aside, you still had to look better than Kureto. Otherwise, you knew you would be going nowhere. 

Instead of taking this as a con to everything you hated about the school, you decided with Shinya's help, your stupid, longtime friend, you could make him help you finish up your guys' Christmas party better. Better was the wrong better, a bit more tolerable. 

Most of the time, Shigure and Sayuri made the food while the boys goofed off, leaving Mito and you to cleaning. Without any warning, everything always went to hell...

Even video games at this point were chaos.

Shinya and Guren would and will always banter when playing any sort of video game.

"Stop digging your elbow into my arm..!" Guren would growl, proceeding to stick his elbow in Shinya's face.

"What elbow?~" Shinya played dumb.

That day one of them broke the controller and you were forced to replace it while Mito destroyed everyone at the wrestling game past midnight.

"M-Mito, please calm-"

"I AM CALM!" Mito hollered with the broken controller in her hand as she continued to somehow smash the buttons

--------

"Alright, Shinya." You say as you sat him down beside you at the table

You were both in his room, sitting at the table, you placed a bunch of notes in front of him as he smiles picking them up.