Memories

Yuichiro POV

I sighed and watched as Guren ran after (y/n).

"He really is stupid..." I sighed again shaking my head.

"Yeah, like you." Mitsuba snapped.

"How rude."

Everyone laughed. Mika looked irritated he always had, ever since Guren got here, and set foot in the cellar he had an aura around him. It made the air a bit uncomfortable. He had the intent the kill. Shinoa just waited patiently talking to Mitsuba while Yoichi was helping Kimizuki recover from his sister still being glance towards Mika. His crimson eyes staying glued to the stairs.

"OI! Mikaaaa" I snapped him out of his trance

He glared towards my direction and huffed. He was always so stubborn. "I won't ever get along with that, human." He said viciously.

"But-" He intercepts my sentence."How many did you watch him kill back at the airport? Including his own, his own subordinates were KILLED by his hand. There's no way in hell I'm going to trust him." He spat.

He's eventually is going to one day...

-Yuu... The voice in my heart called. I closed my eyes and awoke in my mind. Asuramaru looked confused.

-I need to see something..Its been bothering me for quite a while now..

"Sure What is it?" I asked. He ran towards me sticking his arm in my heart, I struggled for air but then everything went black.

Asuramaru POV

There's something missing...He seems to not know anything when his Seraph takes over..It doesn't make sense that he doesn't remember what happened when he was smaller..

I looked through his memories.The one that popped up most frequently was the time his family died by the hand of Ferid Bathory. I had to keep searching..

"Aha!"

There was one, Yuu was in a cell crying. There stood a girl in a high school uniform. It looked familiar. She had ashen hair and chestnut eyes. It rang a bell,

Mahiru Hiragi...Heh, you really did manipulate everything...it's been a while since I even heard her name..

"Yuu, let me see your cute face.." She spoke softly

Yuu stayed silent,

"M...my mommy and daddy...are dead...b..because of me..." He sobbed "I'm a demon..."

"You look human to me. Now, tell me, Yuichiro..Do you think your a demon?" Her voice ran through the corridor, "There's no use in talking to him!" A scientist yelled, "Yeah, he's going to get his memories wiped anyway. Whatever you say to him now won't make a difference." She glared at them, Yuu looked up confused.

"My memories..?"

"Yuu, believe in yourself. Live. Keep on living until you find a new reason." She began to make her way towards the exit, Yuu jumped up and grabbed a hold of the bars.

"W-Wait..! Will I see you again?! When will I find a reason to live?" He begged

"In time. And maybe," She smiled softly,leaving.

The scientists came over to Yuus cell, and looked at him.

"Come on. Let's see if you're as valuable as your older sister, (y/n)." He smirked

..........

I took my hand out of his heart, he gasped for air.

I knew (y/n) as Yuichiro felt like family...but I never thought of it literally...Now at least I know his memories have been wiped

-Yuu, someone wiped you of your memories. I cannot look farther in your heart

He looked down, "I guess we can both find those memories together then, Asuramaru!" He smiled

-Yuu...Have you ever felt like you had someone other than your mother and Father?

He bobbed his head to the side, thinking,"Nope." I shook my head,

He's gonna have to know one day.....Might as well be right now

-Yuu, you have an older sister

He stumbled back, shocked. "Y-You're hilarious, Asuramaru..!"

-It's (y/n)

"You're not kidding are you..?"

I shook my head,

-Now, time to wake up before Mika slaps you again

"O-oka- WAIT?! AGAIN?!!"