My Way

Note!

Considering that a new chapter for Seraph of the End comes out at the beginning of each month, that means that there will be typically a new chapter each month. Possibly more because I have to catch up. I highly recommend reading it, this is a work of fiction, and all characters, settings, and titles belong to Takaya Kagami. I hope you continue reading,  please forgive me for the short chapter!

End of note!

*adding onto last author note after almost a year*

I AM AT LEAST 3 CHAPTERS BEHIND-

Y/N pov

You were done, there was too much shit going on. Your head, though you were a vampire, felt as though your head were to implode and leak out of your sockets. 

In the distance, you could hear Ferid and Crowley yelling and screaming, most likely doing something stupid. But their voices were soon drowned out by the sound of your heartbeat thumping. Soon enough,  Yuichiro's sobbing came into effect. The wailing screams of the agonizing loss he just witnessed.

Oh right, Mikaela. He was slowly leaving our world. Turning into a demon. Mikaela, the boy who was kind to you despite him not trusting anyone but Yuu. Well, he tried too, so you gave him a pass. 

Guren now stood in front of you, limping, trying to adjust his stance. His piercing midnight violet eyes, wavering as he adjusted his position. Shivers ran down your spine,  SHE was here. You bawled your fists, katana in hand, a tight grip on it to stop the urge from wanting to stab Guren for his treachery. You saw it clearly. What he had done. 

Just moments before Mikaela had protected Yuu from the syringe Guren had tried injecting Yuu with, he hit Mika with it. The serum is injected into him. It just didn't take effect until Mikaela put everything he had into his last attack. 

Your heart was aching, blood boiling. How could you possibly react rationally? After everything you knew, after everything he had done. After bringing the "savior" out in front of you. 

"Ichinose, get out of my sight. Especially you, Mahiru." You spat, bringing your katana up to his throat.

"You're all talk. At least I bite. " Guren looked at you blankly, his katana sheathed in its holster, but you were no idiot. 

Mahiru loomed over Guren, you could sense the ominous presence of his black demon oozing out of its holster. Her beautiful ashen hair danced in the wind, her once almond brown eyes, replaced for deadly crimson ones. Still wearing her stupid Shibuya School uniform. Mahiru's eyes practically talked for her. You got the message, you were in their way. 

Yet, that wasn't the only surprise that was in store for you. 

The short, violet haired demon with sharp horns curled above his head with a playful smirk stood beside Guren, carrying a sick grin. 

"Guren! Did you do it?~" 

You stood silent, lowering your katana before putting your demon back into its sheathe. You had better things to worry about than the sick bastard who stood before you, surrounded by his demon and former lover. Yuichiro needed to run away, as you needed to. Shinya, Goshi, Mito, Sayuri, Shigure. You had to find them. 

Though your heart had stopped beating long ago, you swore you could feel it ache. 

"Ichinose, don't come crying to me when things don't go your way. You're no longer welcome near me, Yuu, Mito, Shinya, Goshi, Sayuri, and Shigure." 

And with that, you decided against sticking around for the party. Running towards the wails of loss that were Yuu's.

You couldn't, you wouldn't forgive him. Even if everything in his plans worked, he'd still leave you for her. Would he? God, you shake your head, refusing to think of him.

"Yuu!!"