Demons Known As Us

(A/N! This will be my last chapter for the next three weeks! After my small break, I'll start-up and running again with more chapters!~)

Mahiru Hiragi had some nerve impersonating Kureto Hiragi. 

She had some nerve to even come up to you with information on your brother. You could feel your demon eating away at your desire to get stronger. Surprisingly, your demon seemed to hate you but like you? They acted quite human-like, which you found quite peculiar. 

You craved to get stronger to beat Mahiru, stronger to keep everyone safe. You could care less about your condition now, you could tolerate the pain. Anything to keep fighting for your family. Sure, you did sound horrifyingly insane, anyone who saw what experiments were being conducted on you would wonder how the hell you were even sane. You had friends you could call family. You loved them from the bottom of your heart and they were what helped you push through all those horrible nights.

. . .

"Lady Jujo, are you ready to finally meet your demon?"

"Yes."

The scientists had finally created your perfect demon. The first shapeshifting demon. Genetically harvested out of an old demon the Hiragi's had thrown out. You would be lying if you said you weren't in the least bit scared. This demon had the potential to kill you if your desires took over. 

You looked over at the glove that was set on a table, nothing else lying around it. You walked towards it, this was it. The endgame. You take a deep breath, touching the glove, and immediately feeling the desperation the demon felt, the lust for blood. The need for desires. It overwhelmed you as your demon dragged you down to the pit of the white void known as your consciousness. 

When you opened your eyes, you were lovingly greeted by lust-filled, hazy, crimson orbs that stared into your very soul. They had you pinned under them as if seeing if you were worthy enough to wield them.

"Oho, fresh meat!~" Your demon sang

"Demon." You greet, calming your emotions to a complete minimum.

"I have a nammeeee! But let's skip introductions and get to the tast-good part where I devour you here and now and take you for myself!~" 

"My name is Y/n Amane. Pleased to meet you..?" 

"Right, right. The black demon project, contract trash, blah blah." Your demon suddenly plunged their hand right through your heart. 

Overwhelming discomfort and pain coursed your body as you reluctantly gave in to the pleasure that was known as pain. 

When you open your eyes, you're surrounded by Jujo soldiers, the exact same ones that dragged you away from your brother. Everything around you was going excruciatingly slow, letting you take in everything, but this time, a sharp blade laid in front of you, it's tip gleaming in the moonlight. 

Your brother, sobbed where he stood, behind the blade.

"P-Please don't leave me alone...!"

"Y-Yuu, i-i'm so..sorry..." Your heart ached

"P-Please...save me.."

"I-I don't know where you are...I can't save you..."

"I-If you can't save me..." He points at the blade, "T-Then e-end me."

He walks up to the blade and hands it to you, the guards just standing behind you now, he shoves the blade in your hands.

"No, I-I won't kill you!"

"Don't be selfish, big sis."

"You demon! Stop tainting my brother like this!" You scream, tears running down your eyes as you threw the blade behind you, embracing the fake Yuu. Sobbing into his shoulder as you held him,